effects oftakingCollagen

I wouldn't believe a medical doctor if they told me the sky was blue. All they are is front and drug pushers for the big Pharma. They're not people of vast knowledge don't kid yourself. They've been trained to follow protocol and stick to the script. They don't think outside of the box normally, like I say big Pharma owns them. They are against any holistic or natural remedy because they cannot make money off it strictly money driven not health driven, MONEY! And most work for corporations and we all know corporations are against the people
I couldn't agree more.
Big pharma have been producing so called medicine for ages and as far as I know haven't produced a pill that cures anything.

I tried the powder every morning in my coffee for 2 weeks. Had the trots for the whole 2 weeks. Was burping eggs so bad my wife across the room was complaining. Knees did feel vetter,but not worth being on the pot all night.

Do the pills do that also?

I couldn't agree more.
Big pharma have been producing so called medicine for ages and as far as I know haven't produced a pill that cures anything.
I had 2 heart ablation in 2022 for Afib and atrial flutter. I was on xarelto before and after the heart ablutions which I found to have too many side effects including possible internal bleeding especially if you had a fall. After wearing a heart monitor twice last year and no signs of Afib, my heart surgeon who told me he'd take me off xarelto, backpedaled and wouldn't do it. I decided to take my own self off of it and did. 4 months later at my cardiologist appointment I explained my reasoning for doing so and fear of falling from a stand or downhill and possibly having internal bleeding. After looking at the monitor results and doing an in office EKG, he agreed with my decision to stay off xarelto. Sometimes you have to decide between the medication and the side effects yourself. The doctor is not going to do it for you.