Commercial alternative to reloading

Bushman1927

A decode ago I was an avid LR reloader.

For a variety of reasons, I got out of it and didn't do much LR shooting either. I've recently gotten back into the shooting, but am not set up/have the time dedicated yet to reloading.

Many of these customer companies didn't exist 10 years ago, but I've been looking at copper creek cartridge co for an alternative. They have some options/test packs for initial load development (will be for a 28 Nosler) and seem to be making a quality product.

Any experience with this company or some of the other ones out there similar to it? I understand it's not cost effective, but this is a temporary fix for a season to bridge a gap until I can get back into owning the process myself.

We offer the exact service you are seeking. I founded North American Ammunition Company in 2019 and we are also a site sponsor here. We can work with you at any level to fill your needs. Full custom, semi custom or try our house loads.
Call me at 616 299 1349
Paul

For a variety of reasons, I got out of it and didn't do much LR shooting either. I've recently gotten back into the shooting, but am not set up/have the time dedicated yet to reloading.

Many of these customer companies didn't exist 10 years ago, but I've been looking at copper creek cartridge co for an alternative. They have some options/test packs for initial load development (will be for a 28 Nosler) and seem to be making a quality product.

Any experience with this company or some of the other ones out there similar to it? I understand it's not cost effective, but this is a temporary fix for a season to bridge a gap until I can get back into owning the process myself.
Do you have a friend/family that can help until you're back reloading again?

I would give Matt Ligos a call. His number is 321 917 2003.
His avocation is reloading. Before I started reloading myself he would take my rifles, do load development, and then do reloading. SD's usually at about 6-8fps. So quite respectable.
He did this for a 6mm creed PRS rifle, a 6.5 PRC hunting rifle and a 300 PRC hunting rifle.
He's a great guy.
I shipped him the spent brass. He shipped back the rounds.
Easy, and you talk to a guy with a wealth of experience…not a big company.
T

I would give Matt Ligos a call. His number is .
His avocation is reloading. Before I started reloading myself he would take my rifles, do load development, and then do reloading. SD's usually at about 6-8fps. So quite respectable.
He did this for a 6mm creed PRS rifle, a 6.5 PRC hunting rifle and a 300 PRC hunting rifle.
He's a great guy.
I shipped him the spent brass. He shipped back the rounds.
Easy, and you talk to a guy with a wealth of experience…not a big company.
T
Might not want to be posting phone numbers publicly with all the scammers hitting sites nowadays.

Just got some Copper Creek for my wife, 300 WSM Berger 185 VLD. Three shot 100 yds, less than 1/2". 300 yds, 1 3/8". I did not chronograph the load. Tuesday she smoked a giant pronghorn at 260 with that load, went straight down.

Recent Posts