Bugling bull outfitters NM?

Elkeater

Anyone use Bugling Bull Outfitters in NM for an antelope hunt? Looking at booking a hunt. 99% good reviews that I can find in various places online.

I used them for an archery elk hunt in 2018. That hunt was so bad we ended up leaving two days early. Curtis lied about the accommodations, food, shower and his overall hunting skills. He stole another landowners property right in front of my buddy and I. After arriving home in Pa we did report him to the New Mexico game commission and they were not surprised and had several run ins with him prior to that. He also posted pictures on his Facebook of elk that he said were killed the week were there. We were the only two hunters there and I assure we had no luck. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for a guide. Feel free to contact me for any more info. Thanks. Mike

If you want a great New Mexico antelope hunt with some real trophy potentials, then get a hold of Keith Williams 928 242 0105.

This is from my hunt year before last. We were all tagged out by early noon the first day.

049A7CDB-A77D-429D-9DD7-BCC03EFE0B8E.jpeg 4C1F2938-4FAB-407B-B6B7-97E623D173EE.jpeg

If you want a great New Mexico antelope hunt with some real trophy potentials, then get a hold of Keith Williams 928 242 0105.

This is from my hunt year before last. We were all tagged out by early noon the first day.

View attachment 342086 View attachment 342087
Well those are monsters! I guess a I wasn't necessarily looking for a massive trophy. Honestly I've shot a lot of antelope does in WY when I lived in NW Colorado but I have never shot a buck and now living in AZ I'm looking more towards NM. Where was this hunt and did you have to draw or was it a landowner tag hunt?