Blackhole bullets 25cal

They appear to be good bullets, and practical in weight for caliber on the upper end at 145grs. at a reasonable twist rate, too. Nice G1 at .680

The reason I say appear is nobody has provided target data, specifically at distance.
Surely some people must have on game data, at least? I'm excited to see it when Bghunter338 spools them up soon.

Is it more frangible than Berger? Does it do well on shoulder bones?
Known for pass-throughs or typical hollow point explosions?

I'm very interested, If I build a 25 Max or Mega I'm likely going to find out.

The other guys can use the 163&180's. I enjoy that weight range though, in .284"!

They appear to be good bullets, and practical in weight for caliber on the upper end at 145grs. at a reasonable twist rate, too. Nice G1 at .680

The reason I say appear is nobody has provided target data, specifically at distance.
Surely some people must have on game data, at least? I'm excited to see it when Bghunter338 spools them up soon.

Is it more frangible than Berger? Does it do well on shoulder bones?
Known for pass-throughs or typical hollow point explosions?

I'm very interested, If I build a 25 Max or Mega I'm likely going to find out.

The other guys can use the 163&180's. I enjoy that weight range though, in .284"!
So I have the chance to shoot aoudad and if I can get them at distance with the 145 I will ! My home range is 300 yards currently. How far out are you wanting to see this bullet preform?

Water jug test vs 133 bergers can happen. Ballistic gel ?

So I have the chance to shoot aoudad and if I can get them at distance with the 145 I will ! My home range is 300 yards currently. How far out are you wanting to see this bullet preform?

Water jug test vs 133 bergers can happen. Ballistic gel ?
Sling em! I'm thinking they will need to start out 3000+ MV for long range. 3200 wouldn't be awful either! That's why I was going to wait on a 76-83gr case before doing it personally. My largest now is 72.
Not sure if there's a rec on minimum velocity for expansion.
I love data.

Sling em! I'm thinking they will need to start out 3000+ MV for long range. 3200 wouldn't be awful either! That's why I was going to wait on a 76-83gr case before doing it personally. My largest now is 72.
Not sure if there's a rec on minimum velocity for expansion.
I love data.
Well don't have any of that RL26 powder for faster loads in the PRC but I have magnum, h1000 and retumbo

Recent Posts