Best bullet for 300 Weatherby Backcountry Ti (Elk Hunting)

I have loaded 180TSX, 200 AB and 200 PT in 3 different 300WBY MKV. Only hunted with the AB and PT, both performed well in Elk sized annimals in S. Africa. Used 180 Factoty Fusion in 30.06 on my one and only Elk in Colorado. Performed well.

180 accubonds group great for me and expand well. I'm wanting to try a heavier bullet in mine for longer range elk though. 178 eldx didn't shoot great but I also didn't try super hard. I also have a 212 eldx load that shoots 1 hole groups at about 3150 fps

Oh? Tell us about your experience. What bullets do you like better?
Used a lot of 168 TSX and 180/200 gr Accubonds for large elk hunts in feilds where you see everything, they don't just disappear into the timber or over a ridge. The Barnes tend to not track straight and unless your real high velocity their less lethal through the lungs, the Accubond tends to just stop sometimes on a hard hit or they open and plug a hole through with less than impressive damage. That was watching 300+ elk a season get hit.

I changed over to Berger 215s and it litterally ended needing more than one shot per elk, and for a mono started teating Hammers and they track straight every time and mess up lungs and are super lethal.

Used a lot of 168 TSX and 180/200 gr Accubonds for large elk hunts in feilds where you see everything, they don't just disappear into the timber or over a ridge. The Barnes tend to not track straight and unless your real high velocity their less lethal through the lungs, the Accubond tends to just stop sometimes on a hard hit or they open and plug a hole through with less than impressive damage. That was watching 300+ elk a season get hit.

I changed over to Berger 215s and it litterally ended needing more than one shot per elk, and for a mono started teating Hammers and they track straight every time and mess up lungs and are super lethal.
300+ elk; that is definitely enough to draw conclusions...thank you for sharing.