Best 25 caliber to consider on a build.

In order of power 25 creed, 25 prc, 25 SAUM/SS/max anything more than that is just too overbore and of little gain.

But honestly anything that has Lapua or ADG brass I guess starting with the x47L on up. Obviously just necking up/down is my first case choices as are the above. Hence all have sharper shoulders . But after that 243, 3006, 270W, 3006, 6 rem, 6.5x284N.

See no reason to use any parent case with belt not to mention no lapua. All of these has anything you could want in a quarter bore. Improve the cases if you want AI etc but more for better case life and less trimming if anything. You can do a lot with a short action and certainly a medium one or a tikka t3.

It’s built on a savage action with a carbon fiber wrapped barrel, 11 degree crown, threaded for brake or can. Only had about 100 rounds through it. And it has a Boyd’s salt and pepper stock, that is laminate. I have all the goodies for it as well.
My wife has a Savage 110FP in 223 Rem.
Worst idea ever to chamber a long action in that short of a cartridge.
Chambering a round is a PITA!

Accurate once you get it in, but teally!

For me , the 257 Weatherby. Mag ,in a Weatherby. Mark V rifle ,with a 26 inch. Barrel , sets the standard in out of the box High Velocity 25 cal performance ! I would consider a barrel with a slightly faster twist ,but That would be my Base Line !!! Then all the custom wildcats would have to stand up to that !! You might have to spend a lot of time to possibly / maybe improve on the performance and precision of that off the shelf package ! Ad the Leupold 8.5 X to 25X and have a Blast !! Pun intended !!!

It’s built on a savage action with a carbon fiber wrapped barrel, 11 degree crown, threaded for brake or can. Only had about 100 rounds through it. And it has a Boyd’s salt and pepper stock, that is laminate. I have all the goodies for it as well.
My wife has a Savage 110FP in 223 Rem.
Worst idea ever to chamber a long action in that short of a cartridge.
Chambering a round is a PITA!

Accurate once you get it in, but teally!