Barbour Creek student take antelope @ 1507 yards

would be nice if people followed the rules. they have turned what once was the original long range site into just another social media hangout to badmouth others ideas, leaving only one long range site left.
I know, however I believe it is our responsibility to continue reminding folks and calling out the rule violators or it will only get worse.

I know, however I believe it is our responsibility to continue reminding folks and calling out the rule violators or it will only get worse.
totally agree. was just on the other site there is actual posts on long range hunting, wildcat development, gun builds all the stuff that was the bread and butter here but now is sadly missing, also see a lot of the members that used to be here but no longer post, just have to wonder why

Where did I say I was a clinical professional? you are dyslexic.Now I do have a close relationship with a clinical psychologist though.
I can honestly say I've shot with a good number of tier one and SF guys and none have talked like this, but then again, they are team players and willing to learn and teach. I'm glad the point of the spear is much sharper than this nonsense.

totally agree. was just on the other site there is actual posts on long range hunting, wildcat development, gun builds all the stuff that was the bread and butter here but now is sadly missing, also see a lot of the members that used to be here but no longer post, just have to wonder why
I don't think this is accurate, "posts on long range hunting, wildcat development, gun builds all the stuff that was the bread and butter here but now is sadly missing". This comment is exaggerated for sure. It's all here and active. There's just a lot more sites available now and technology is changing rapidly. There didn't used to be much competition in these type of sites, now there are numerous of them. When I joined this was about the only one, not anymore. I think this a great community of members and it's just more difficult and EXPENSIVE for the owners to run. All the sites have their strengths and weakness. JMO and sorry to go off the rail for a second.

Things have changed on this site IMO in the last couple of years for sure. During Covid and shortages members worked together to get over rough times. No real scamming took place like now. We were just behind what was happening on other social media sites. Now kinda reminds me of Brad Paisley song "Online" with words I'm so much cooler on line. A lot easier to hide or be able to hide behind screen names with comments than to state opinion and have a rational discussion. This is still a great site, but just hard to keep that element out of anything. Met some incredible people here in person, on the phone and via internet. I have always believed everything is cyclical and this is just a bad cycle. Sorry for the comments.