Barbour Creek student take antelope @ 1507 yards

Calling one a liar , and one a BS'ER is different , a liar has zero merit in his storytelling, a BS'ER stretches the truth to a degree to illicit a response he finds pleasurable, it satisfies his brain with a dopamine rush.This is from a licensed clinical psychologist of social sciences. If you beg to differ go for it.

Are you a "BSer" or a liar? We are curious.

We are blessed to have you with us on this forum . Why with all of your shooting skills and sniper skills and now a clinical professional . How do you find the time ? Also a judge to boot as you can see a liar from , well from a keyboard away . Perhaps you are looking in the mirror . None of us know you any better than the others but you want us to believe your negative assessment over their word . I stand by my word and I know my truths . Don't give a 🐀🫏 about others opinions .
Where did I say I was a clinical professional? you are dyslexic.Now I do have a close relationship with a clinical psychologist though.

I mean, technically the whole point of this forum is to discuss long range hunting and shooting. I think it's even in the name…..
Agree. And saying a 1500+ yard shot with a 6.5cm is a low percentage shot is a discussion point , is it not. As has been discussed on this thread, missing the wind call by less than 1mph would result in a complete miss. So what most us were calling out was people saying "he's well trained , you're just jealous", when we know there is nobody that can consistently hit a first shot like that with that round.

Discussion is one thing but calling multiple others BSers is another way of stating they're a liar in this case as it was used. Also stating the OP was using for marketing and making $$$$ is fine and true but then to claim it's BS and someone's a liar is another thing. Not saying you're the culprit of my above comment either. Also, I don't think the OP would risk the livelihood of his business if it wasn't truth, do you? JMO
I never stated that any of it was BS. I also never called anybody a liar. I am only stating that a person disagreeing with me does not make me want that person censored. In most cases it is an opportunity for both of us to learn something. We can agree to disagree. That is fine.

I never stated that any of it was BS. I also never called anybody a liar. I am only stating that a person disagreeing with me does not make me want that person censored. In most cases it is an opportunity for both of us to learn something. We can agree to disagree. That is fine.
I never said you did, read my post again friend.

"Not saying you're the culprit of my above comment either."

I never said you did, read my post again friend.

"Not saying you're the culprit of my above comment either."
Oh I know that you most likely were not referring to me. I just wanted to try to clarify or add to my statement since you replied to me.

I have no issues with most all people here including you. It might say that I am a well known member, but I am far from well known. I typically use this forum for knowledge and rarely comment. Usually, others have already asked and answered my questions. I am not trying to create any issues here. I am only voicing concerns. If I come across as aggressive or abrasive, it is only because I am passionate. I try to interpret others as being the same.