HELP Can you name this trimmer ?

I thought at one time Frankford Arsenal made one that looks like one in the movie before they went to the power trimmer... just a guess on my part. Cheers

I use a Wilson trimmer
I was thinking of combing the two together. Not to concerned with the construction of the Lee trim Zip. I believe I could upgrade it to a better quality tool. Perhaps better string or bearings will make it a worth while tool. And perhaps it will be a lost cause. I will see. I liked the idea of it, being powerless tool w/ minimal effort.

I was thinking of combing the two together. Not to concerned with the construction of the Lee trim Zip. I believe I could upgrade it to a better quality tool. Perhaps better string or bearings will make it a worth while tool. And perhaps it will be a lost cause. I will see. I liked the idea of it, being powerless tool w/ minimal effort.
I think it's more the alignment of the case mouth you are holding the cutter by hand and cannot be that square and steady.

I think it's more the alignment of the case mouth you are holding the cutter by hand and cannot be that square and steady.
I will be using it on a Wilson trimmer just to turn the cutter. It will take the place of a cordless drill or turning the handle manually.