ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

I had 3 waiting in jail all bought at different times the farthest back was last year . Two were trust one was individual . It was almost 11 months to get them . I will say if you buy more while your waiting they will all clear at the same time. My three all cleared same day . This is per atf and fbi they will check for more applications when the get to yours and if you have more than one you get them all.

The trust also became most popular in my area here in Texas because there was a county "Williamson" where the douche sheriff wouldn't sign off (the local law enforcement approval was necessary on a previous individual form but not on trust).
Yes this is why a lot of people went the trust route. I do believe they changed the process so now even on an individual you just have to notify local law not get an approval.

I had 3 waiting in jail all bought at different times the farthest back was last year . Two were trust one was individual . It was almost 11 months to get them . I will say if you buy more while your waiting they will all clear at the same time. My three all cleared same day . This is per atf and fbi they will check for more applications when the get to yours and if you have more than one you get them all.
I bought two the same day from silencer central. Phone call and all paper work on both were submitted at the same time. I have one can now but still waiting on the other. I called silencer central. They said it is not rare for different agents to get the paperwork for different cans. So one guy cleared my can can but still waiting on the other to clear. Sounds very inefficient to me.

I bought two the same day from silencer central. Phone call and all paper work on both were submitted at the same time. I have one can now but still waiting on the other. I called silencer central. They said it is not rare for different agents to get the paperwork for different cans. So one guy cleared my can can but still waiting on the other to clear. Sounds very inefficient to me.
Well my second one was just approved this morning. Both bought with etrust on 3-12-24. First one approved 7-1-24 and the second one today 8-1-24. So I am a happy camper now.