ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

After posting this I looked and the ATF is showing about 94day wait for trust. I'll take it over the last few I've purchased which were all close to a year

After posting this I looked and the ATF is showing about 94day wait for trust. I'll take it over the last few I've purchased which were all close to a year
Ya silencer shop is showing an average of 100 days for trust. 4 days individual.
I still would never want an individually registered suppressor.

Ya silencer shop is showing an average of 100 days for trust. 4 days individual.
I still would never want an individually registered suppressor.
So what is the advantage of a trust? I went with trust but still really have no clue.
Has anyone's lawyer ever read through a silencer central trust? Especially a MO version?

So what is the advantage of a trust? I went with trust but still really have no clue.
Has anyone's lawyer ever read through a silencer central trust? Especially a MO version?
The benefit is you can have multiple people be in possession of the suppressor. If you put them on the trust.
Go on a hunt and leave your rifle(and suppressor) at the animal with your buddy, or spouse or anyone while you pack a load. That's a felony.

Throw the rifles in your buddy's truck and you drive home in your vehicle? Felony.

Loan it to your adult kid to use on his own on a hunt? Felony.

Any transfer of possession, even if you don't think about it and regardless of intent.

Also if/when you die, your family can have it without another stamp.

The benefit is you can have multiple people be in possession of the suppressor. If you put them on the trust.
Go on a hunt and leave your rifle(and suppressor) at the animal with your buddy, or spouse or anyone while you pack a load. That's a felony.

Throw the rifles in your buddy's truck and you drive home in your vehicle? Felony.

Any transfer of possession, even if you don't think about it and regardless of intent.

So children will have to be 21 to be added to the trust?
Will each person added to the trust have to go through the fingerprints and paperwork to be added to the trust?

The trust also became most popular in my area here in Texas because there was a county "Williamson" where the douche sheriff wouldn't sign off (the local law enforcement approval was necessary on a previous individual form but not on trust).

Still waiting. I did individual on 6/21. I have a misdemeanor DUI from Illinois about 18 years ago, so I wonder if that's held mine up even though it was not violent misdemeanor.