ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

I get the one good ear. Picked up a noise machine to run to sleep to. One side I hear the wind in the forest. I roll over and the windy forest has crickets. Wore new custom annually fitted ear plugs for 25 of my 30 years of competitive shooting.

Did mine at Scheels on June 21. Still waiting. The ATF and FBI both told me recent flood of applications has increased backlog again and their average time is actually 60 days for individual

Submitted e trust with silencer central on 3-12-24. Got one of my two banish 30s today. The other one hasn't been approved yet. They say this isn't that rare for that to happen.
All I can say is that the look on my boys faces who are 12 and 15 was worth the endeavor. All three of us were in amazement how quiet the 6.5 PRC was when shot, and how insanely loud the steel was when hit.

Too bad you can't just get another supressor if you already have gone through the process say like within one year or maybe let those with a concealed permit go right through. Hard to believe with a concealed permit you can walk into your local GS and walk right out with a pistol, but have to wait months for a supressor. Been waiting since 5/17 on my fourth can this year. First one was about 45 days. Next two submitted at same time were 24 hours and kicked that first one through too, so had three approvals all at once.

Too bad you can't just get another supressor if you already have gone through the process say like within one year or maybe let those with a concealed permit go right through. Hard to believe with a concealed permit you can walk into your local GS and walk right out with a pistol, but have to wait months for a supressor. Been waiting since 5/17 on my fourth can this year. First one was about 45 days. Next two submitted at same time were 24 hours and kicked that first one through too, so had three approvals all at once.
In MO anyone of age can walk in and buy a pistol or long gun if they pass the instant background check. No permit of any kind required. So that really makes the suppressor wait look really silly.
A suppressor is less of a weapon than a big flashlight.

Hope you get it soon. Great groups out of the 6CM and .22. Too hot to do load development on my other hunting rifles. Need to get my 30.06 threaded so I can use it. It's great not having to worry about the one good ear I have.
you might think about having the barrel cut to 18-20 inches when you get it threaded, I did my .06 at 18 inches and with the suppressor the balance was perfect and I still get 2900fps with 152 grain Hammer Bullets have taken 12 animals in Africa with that combo.