Anyone from pa

Lol. I absolutely know him. He's picking me up in a couple hours to go pick up my truck. Your name sounds familiar. Are you by chance a gunsmith or a stock maker?

Small world for sure.. Chris is a stand up guy!
I told him that you guys should just come here for a few days instead of going to Williamsport.

I live in Mcalisterville pa, juniors county. I was born and raised northeast pa near New York line, Susquehanna county. Just getting into long range shooting.

I live in Mcalisterville pa, juniors county. I was born and raised northeast pa near New York line, Susquehanna county. Just getting into long range shooting.

Darren 127, I'm moving back to Wayne county N.E. Pa. from Oklahoma. Thats real close to where your hunting. I've had good hunting at the Alder Marsh on game land 159. Of course, you have to get up towards the right and back side of the state shed off Rt. 371, towards the back side of Camp Raninu for the best hunting. My friend shot a real nice 9 point a few years ago and my son and I shot some deer back in there too. There are places for long shots but most of your shots will be under 100 yards.

Waynard, I will have to look into that maybe for next year, sounds good and similar to our hunting on the farm. Thanks for the info.

Recent Posts