• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant and Accurate Powder at Powder Valley

So you were the kind person who had it pending in their cart... I thank you very, very much!!! Or at least somebody had it pending in their cart...

So you were the kind person who had it pending in their cart... I thank you very, very much!!! Or at least somebody had it pending in their cart...
I clicked on it and it happened to be available while I was waiting on the RL23 that was pending. I was tempted, but passed

It might have been me. I kept refreshing and finally got through to the site after the "504 bad gateway" error.

Got through and added 5-RL23 to my cart. Got the error again before I could check out. By the time I got back through to the site, the RL23 was out of my cart and out of stock. Pretty awesome.

It might have been me. I kept refreshing and finally got through to the site after the "504 bad gateway" error.

Got through and added 5-RL23 to my cart. Got the error again before I could check out. By the time I got back through to the site, the RL23 was out of my cart and out of stock. Pretty awesome.
My bad😬