• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant at Powder Valley

I'm not hoardin. I have three new rifle calibers and have been looking for a long time but unwilling to pay scalper prices. Watch out who you accuse of what. Some of us are sensitive to that sort of thing. Besides, only one can of each doesn't seem piggish.

I'm not hoardin. I have three new rifle calibers and have been looking for a long time but unwilling to pay scalper prices. Watch out who you accuse of what. Some of us are sensitive to that sort of thing. Besides, only one can of each doesn't seem piggish.
Was not talking to you, unless it stepped on your toes. Then that is on you.

I put my order in 4 times before the system took it. It showed in stock but when I went to check out, told me out of stock. Tried again 3 more times. Finally worked. One other trick, make sure you have an account presetup. This does make a difference and is why I set up my account last night.

you can apologize when you are ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put my order in 4 times before the system took it. It showed in stock but when I went to check out, told me out of stock. Tried again 3 more times. Finally worked. One other trick, make sure you have an account presetup. This does make a difference and is why I set up my account last night.

you can apologize when you are ready.
I was not talking to you! When I typed that, your post wasn't even on the freaking page ! I left this page open, and opened PV in a different page. So when I came back to reply, your post was not even showing. So you can apologize.

Also, I feel no guilt for buying three containers of powder. I gave two strangers 1000 primers last week because they couldn't get any. Working together and sharing is how we get through this. Not by name calling. Stop by and I will gladly share some with you.

Also, I feel no guilt for buying three containers of powder. I gave two strangers 1000 primers last week because they couldn't get any. Working together and sharing is how we get through this. Not by name calling. Stop by and I will gladly share some with you.
I was referring to the people who get the max of each type. Because you know someone is just sitting around waiting to pounce. People here have been good to me. If not for them, I wouldn't be loading my .375 Ruger at all. I gave some componets to some friends as well, even though I don't have that much. But again I wasn't talking about you.

Recent Posts