7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Black sheep where did you get the webbing paint been to every store in the town i live in and cant find it and they cant find it from their suppliers thats what happens when you live in small towns i guess

It took me a while. My wife is into scrapbooking, so I started at craft stores and finally found one that had it in stock. They are about half the size of a regular spray can, and about 6 bucks if memory serves me correctly

Hey bros!!!! How are Winchester mag primers?? 1000 for 50 bucks a good deal??

Mario, WLRM primers are very consistent. They are winchesters hottest primer, and they are designed to light large amounts of ball powder, which we all know is tough to get lit! I have used them in the past, they work as good or better then 215's, but here is the thing, they DO fit a little looser then all the rest, ie, CCI, fed, etc. However, they do work very well when using Norma brass, especially new, because they have rite pockets to begin with.
I would grab them, they will suit your purpose.

Mario, WLRM primers are very consistent. They are winchesters hottest primer, and they are designed to light large amounts of ball powder, which we all know is tough to get lit! I have used them in the past, they work as good or better then 215's, but here is the thing, they DO fit a little looser then all the rest, ie, CCI, fed, etc. However, they do work very well when using Norma brass, especially new, because they have rite pockets to begin with.
I would grab them, they will suit your purpose.
X-2

Ok. Picked them up. Will try them in my rifles that I can't get the Feds to shoot better.
Thanks for the input guys. I'm supposedly 1 week from my gun being done. My stw that is!!!

Ok. Picked them up. Will try them in my rifles that I can't get the Feds to shoot better.
Thanks for the input guys. I'm supposedly 1 week from my gun being done. My stw that is!!!

Sounds like a good time to me brother. There's nothing like that ride home with your new " baby" , and you can't take your eyes off of it. Just did that, and the feeling is indescribable.
Good job on the WLRM's. With things what they are now, you take what you can, for what ever price you can. Did you get the golden ones, or the nickel plated? They do have two versions. Take care Mario, pix please!!!!!!

Hello stw brothers... Off topic but I just decided to sell an old favorite rifle to finance the purchase of a new sporting clays shotgun. It is a Remmington model 660 in 350 Remmington magnum. All original, 20" bbl with iron sights, has Talley QR bases & rings and a Leupold 1.5x 5 VX3 mounted on it. Very unusual in that it has some nice figure in the wood. I haven't finalized on a price yet, but if anybody is interested, let me know. I have a bunch of once fired brass and a quantity of factory ammo also.

Sounds like a good time to me brother. There's nothing like that ride home with your new " baby" , and you can't take your eyes off of it. Just did that, and the feeling is indescribable.
Good job on the WLRM's. With things what they are now, you take what you can, for what ever price you can. Did you get the golden ones, or the nickel plated? They do have two versions. Take care Mario, pix please!!!!!!

As soon as I get her and get her home safe and sound, pix will come !!! I promise!!!
Gotta run
My rail out to the guy to paint it the same color as the gun. The scope will stay black!!!!

Hello stw brothers... Off topic but I just decided to sell an old favorite rifle to finance the purchase of a new sporting clays shotgun. It is a Remmington model 660 in 350 Remmington magnum. All original, 20" bbl with iron sights, has Talley QR bases & rings and a Leupold 1.5x 5 VX3 mounted on it. Very unusual in that it has some nice figure in the wood. I haven't finalized on a price yet, but if anybody is interested, let me know. I have a bunch of once fired brass and a quantity of factory ammo also.
sounds like a nice pipe:D
the 35's are good for sure-- not really lr but a good short to mid range hammer.

Well my brother and I made it to the range today to shoot my Rem SF 7 stw after installing the new scope & mounts. This rifle because of losing my rifle properties and health hasn't been fired since the early 90s. 100 yes out we set up a couple of targets. The first 2 shots close to the bull where .5 apart using old fed premium 160 SGK. A few clicks on the Zeiss put the next 2 touching and 3rd .75" away in the bull. I couldn't have been happier!! THEN.. I went to another target and shot a 3" group!! After looking thinks over found the rear tang loosened a good .25 turn! Tightened up had next 2 touch, the third an 1.25" away, checked the rear screw again and again took alittle turn! Next shot touching that last one! By no means am I a expert shooter but would say I need to bed this rifle. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Was using a Caldwell shooting bad up and small sandbag for rear.

Ok!!!! A little premature cuz it's not completely done, but I held my baby at the smiths when I dropped off my NF 5.5x22x56 and the mounts!! **** she's sweet!!!
I know you want to see pics and I swear, when I get it next week or so, they will go up!!!
For now, suffice it to say, I like the look. Just hope she shoots half as good as she looks.

Rose, I u soon for touch up!!!!

Hey guys, my buddy is a dealer for quality cartridge and he contacted them and they told him they were going to run a batch of stw and sta brass soon this summer. I am just checking to see if anyone is interested in getting an order going, I am getting 200 pieces and a couple other guys are interested as well. the price is $39 per 20 plus shipping. I know it is high, but the quality is supposed to be right on par with Nosler custom. If you are interested PM me and if you have used any quality cartridge brass, let me know in a PM as well. Feel free to text me as well. 785.217.4549

Recent Posts