22 Creedmoor fur friendly load

I shot a yote with my 22 Creedmoor running original 75 grain Amax it took a jump and piled up against a tree Small hole in and out
, Threw i in the truck stopped to feed cows and there was blood everywhere it had scrambled him inside. I have had the same results with the Amax in my 22-6mm

Light, fast and frangible so they don,t exit or well constructed bullets that don't over expand or tumble to leave a small exit.

What are the most explosive but accurate bullets you all have experienced with the 22 Creed? Thanks for all the input and advice. I might need to split my objectives, have fun shooting coyotes and buy the good fur that I need. Haha

I run 69gr absolute hammers @ 3550fps with Varget. 1/7 20" proof barrel suppressed. I've shot probably 50 yotes and 20 pigs with it. No animal has ran off so far. Fur has been fairly good depending on what the bullet hits and how far you are. Shot 4 the other night 3 had entrance and maybe quarter - half dollar sized exits all broadside behind the shoulder. The one was facing straight towards me and sat down as soon as I pulled the trigger went in center chest and basically came out and split his belly open from his rib cage to his balls ( not so fur friendly ).

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 18