180 ELDM Terminal Performance.

Amazing deer, those ELDMs sure work well. Any Experience with Berger 180 hybrids?
Yes. They perform super similar. The ELDM just has a higher BC, and I believe the tip helps with faster expansion, especially at lower impact velocities. I can't prove that though, just a theory.

Nice Buck dude! How was the wound channel compared to 225's?
I don't think you could tell difference honestly. 225 might actually open up a little bit faster

Killed a big bodied buck with the 180 ELDM. Been super happy with the performance of this bullet so far.

Better BC than most 30 cal bullets, devastating wound channels and lower recoil than the big 30's.

Rifle is a 7-300 Norma Mag Improved built by @Barehandlineman11 at High Voltage Armory. Really pleased with this cartridge/bullet combo.

View attachment 603223

OMG The Smile on your face and the Mule Deer, looks like you both had a Special moment together, all well you Came out on Top.🤣🤣🤣🤣
CONGRATULATIONS
If I didn't live on the other side of the country, I would like to have barehandlinemen11 do some builds for me. He's made you some Great Rifles. 👍

OMG The Smile on your face and the Mule Deer, looks like you both had a Special moment together, all well you Came out on Top.🤣🤣🤣🤣
CONGRATULATIONS
If I didn't live on the other side of the country, I would like to have barehandlinemen11 do some builds for me. He's made you some Great Rifles. 👍
I love me some mule deer, so the real smile comes out for sure! Haha

Yeah his rifles are great!! They're a big part of my preparation and hunt, that's why I include them in all the photos too!
That rifles sweet. You sure hammer them mulies. Another great buck! Congrats!
Thanks dude! Muleys are definitely my favorite animal to pursue as of now! And the rifles he builds are awesome!