225 ELDM Terminal Performance.

Im a berger guy through and through. But…. I put together a 300 prc this last year for a buddy and decided to have him shoot the 225's out of it. I was present on 2 elk that the rifle took this year. One at 700 yds and one at 90. Both were devastating and recovered bullets from both. I liked what I saw and am intrigued by them now. I may try them in my new 300nmi. I had it throated for a compromise of the 230 and 245 bergers so shouldn't be an issue running these, I don't think.

Im a berger guy through and through. But…. I put together a 300 prc this last year for a buddy and decided to have him shoot the 225's out of it. I was present on 2 elk that the rifle took this year. One at 700 yds and one at 90. Both were devastating and recovered bullets from both. I liked what I saw and am intrigued by them now. I may try them in my new 300nmi. I had it throated for a compromise of the 230 and 245 bergers so shouldn't be an issue running these, I don't think.
I'm having one built as well along those perimeters and will do the same. I do have experience with the 65prc and the eldmurders though and my deer two years ago was DRT at 508. Last years deer with the eldx at 80 was destroyed. Got pass through and a wasted shoulder.

I'm having one built as well along those perimeters and will do the same. I do have experience with the 65prc and the eldmurders though and my deer two years ago was DRT at 508. Last years deer with the eldx at 80 was destroyed. Got pass through and a wasted shoulder.
I also have some experience with the m's and x's outa my 2 6.5 prc's when the 156's were hard to come by. I've killed a few bucks with them and had no complaints. I also shoot the 108 eldms outa my 6 creed.

I've got some rifles that won't be leaving the bergers (300wm's, 300wsm, 338 lap imp) but my 300nmi and 338 prc I've considered trying the murders. Especially after this year. The vitals were mush. It was gnarly

Gday huntnful
Nice trigger work sir & good vid as usual
Thanks for sharing

I'm not nit picking just forwarding on information that I once struggled to do & that is it's always good if we have a reference for people to gauge off ( I also go back over my videos & get the actual measurements when I talk to myself on the video record) I use my Swiss multi tool or leather man but a skoal can or coke can is also good for people to reference & im liking the cans especially the fluid variety 😜 but my multi tool is nearly always present
Once again not having a go just trying to relay on how to potentially improve your already good stuff

Good performance from that pill there 👍
The other one that interests me is the ATip but in all reality I don't know if I'll ever get to that one 🤷‍♂️
do you plan on using that or have ?

Cheers

Gday huntnful
Nice trigger work sir & good vid as usual
Thanks for sharing

I'm not nit picking just forwarding on information that I once struggled to do & that is it's always good if we have a reference for people to gauge off ( I also go back over my videos & get the actual measurements when I talk to myself on the video record) I use my Swiss multi tool or leather man but a skoal can or coke can is also good for people to reference & im liking the cans especially the fluid variety 😜 but my multi tool is nearly always present
Once again not having a go just trying to relay on how to potentially improve your already good stuff

Good performance from that pill there 👍
The other one that interests me is the ATip but in all reality I don't know if I'll ever get to that one 🤷‍♂️
do you plan on using that or have ?

Cheers
Good idea! Something for legit measurements would definitely help.

Im actually having a 7-300 NMI barrel chambered to test out for next year. I have 190 A-tip, 180 ELDM, 180 VLD's to test out!

A 190 A-tip would be excellent if it shoots good. I would absolutely use it for killing if the gun likes it! But currently no personal info on A-tip performance

Good idea! Something for legit measurements would definitely help.

Im actually having a 7-300 NMI barrel chambered to test out for next year. I have 190 A-tip, 180 ELDM, 180 VLD's to test out!

A 190 A-tip would be excellent if it shoots good. I would absolutely use it for killing if the gun likes it! But currently no personal info on A-tip performance
Gday huntnful
Your welcome and thanks
Keep sending them straight
Cheers