11 ft brown bear

The "Goliath" bear story is 100% true, in fact there were several other bears taken that were nearly as big in May 2022

Did I shoot Goliath ? No I didn't & I never once said I did, just shared a story from a local bear guiding operation

The bear I did shoot was a blonde Talkeetna mt. grizzly, several feet "smaller" than the coastal brown giant from 800 miles away

The "Goliath" bear story is 100% true, in fact there were several other bears taken that were nearly as big in May 2022

Did I shoot Goliath ? No I didn't & I never once said I did, just shared a story from a local bear guiding operation

The bear I did shoot was a blonde Talkeetna mt. grizzly, several feet "smaller" than the coastal brown giant from 800 miles away
I was hunting on the peninsula this spring too… lots of big bears this year. Haven't seen or heard any more about this "Goliath" and this is the only picture I've seen.

I was hunting on the peninsula this spring too… lots of big bears this year. Haven't seen or heard any more about this "Goliath" and this is the only picture I've seen.
aaaand there you have it !

even when some people think they know everything ....

they don't know everything ....... wierd ain't it ? lol

Last edited: