Whole herd of wild hogs charge two hunters!

"25+" shots, one hog and maybe several other injured. Real ethical hunting. This is a good video for Brandon to show why hunters need high cap mags.
Yep! Looks like TX to me. Or possibly NM. Kill them real estate maulin' pigs any way and as many as you can. There is estimated to be 2.6 million of these property destroying vermin roaming the Lone Star State. Me? I'm a founding member of the S TX Turkey Vulture and Fire Ant Preservation Society. Feral hogs are our most abundant gift to vultures and ants . Give me a break with your ethical hunting BS applied to feral hogs. The only difference between hogs and rats is hogs taste better up to 100 lbs. And Brandon? Well, if I share what I think about him and his perverse ilk, I'll probably get banned from LRH.

Last edited:
Yep! Looks like TX to me. Or possibly NM. Kill them real estate maulin' pigs any way and as many as you can. There is estimated to be 2.6 million of these property destroying vermin roaming the Lone Star State. Me? I'm a founding member of the S TX Turkey Vulture and Fire Ant Preservation Society. Feral hogs are our most abundant gift to vultures and ants . Give me a break with your ethical hunting BS applied to feral hogs. The only difference between hogs and rats is hogs taste better up to 100 lbs. And Brandon? Well, if I share what I think about him and his perverse ilk, I'll probably get banned from LRH.
I know that there is a huge problem with hogs and yotes here in GA . So we try to HUNT and shoot everyone we can.

I am impressed with your way of thinking and reply. MY refer to "Brandon" was his idiotic view of hunters and equipment used. Was not PRO Brandon or liberals with his same views. If Brandon the liberals get this video they could use this guy as a poster child on banning high cap mags...
The BS on ethical killing, I guess that is up the individual hunter or shooter on how they want to kill any animal. I try to take good shots put the animal down on the first shot. AND I know where the bullet is going or don't shoot.

The person in the video was not a hunter, he was an idiot without gun safety and no knowledge of shooting. If those hogs ran between him and the cameraman that camera person could have ended up on the end that barrel. Just some WANABE that wanted to spray bullets and hope he hits something. Probably paid a few grand $$$ to a Guide and camera guy to say he is a HOG Hunter. Takes his video to the city and shows all his neighbors and tells about that he shot up 50 hogs that were CHARGING him.
This reply will be a candidate for my IGN List

Last edited:
I am impressed with your way of thinking and reply. The refer to "Brandon" was his idiotic view of hunters and equipment used. Was not PRO Brandon or liberals with his same views. The BS on ethical killing, I guess that is up the individual hunter or shooter on how they want to kill any animal. The person in the video was not a hunter, just someone that wants to spray bullets and hope he hits something. Probably paid a few grand $$$ to a Guide and camera guy to say he is a HOG Hunter.
This will be a candidate for my IGN List
I wasn't questioning your politics. Just your understanding of the plague that is feral hogs in TX. Its so bad the state legislature and governor passed a law that says you can kill pigs year 'round 24/7 and you don't even need a hunting license. When the politicos do that, you know its a serious problem.