Where in the US do you live?

• West of the Mississippi River

Votes: 1,145 61.2%
  • East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 697 37.3%
  • On the Mississippi River on a houseboat

Votes: 29 1.5%

• Total voters
Yep, we are special, that's for sure. I just hope we don't infect surrounding states with our ways. It would be criminal.

It truly is a beautiful state, unfortunately it is run by a bunch of incompetent boobs and many of the inhabitants are the same. We have a very diverse climate/terrain ranging for the pacific coastal areas to the high Sierras. Magnificent it is.

West Central Illinois, home of giant whitetail deer but to many gun laws. Only state in the country where a law abiding citizen can't carry a weapon for protection!!

Alpine, California, west of San Diego, in the mountains. Great weather and lots to do. HOWEVER, this is the worse state for small business and it's over regulated by morons. But at 66 years old I own my home free and clear. My family and kids are nearby and my wife wouldn't go any where else. I'm not ready to loose everything I've work for to include loosing half of my retirement income to my wife if I left her.

I go hunting every year out of state and also hunt locally year round, compete in shooting matches and pretty well do what I care to do. Sometimes the price (marriage) does cost me in HONEY DOs. But
***!

Utah and Colorado are my hunting choices. Utah being closer will be my primary focus due to the expense, fuel, etc.
SEMPER FIDELIS

Alpine, California, west of San Diego, in the mountains. Great weather and lots to do. HOWEVER, this is the worse state for small business and it's over regulated by morons. But at 66 years old I own my home free and clear. My family and kids are nearby and my wife wouldn't go any where else. I'm not ready to loose everything I've work for to include loosing half of my retirement income to my wife if I left her.

I go hunting every year out of state and also hunt locally year round, compete in shooting matches and pretty well do what I care to do. Sometimes the price (marriage) does cost me in HONEY DOs. But
***!

Utah and Colorado are my hunting choices. Utah being closer will be my primary focus due to the expense, fuel, etc.
SEMPER FIDELIS

West of San Diego?
Isn't that the ocean?

Northern NY,30 miles from the Canadian border.Lots of deer and yotes,some long range shooting we have some long meadows 600 to 800 yards.Nothing like you western shooters.

I live in Willow Alaska, 78miles from LosAnchorage, I have neighbors aprox 1 mile south and 3/4 mile to the north, I have a shooting range of aprox 120yd's on the property. We have a brown bear that visits the dumpster two or more days a week.

Central KY, only big game animal we have here for the average hunter is the Whitail. But we do have a herd of 10K elk in the east part of the state. I put in for a tag each year but haven't been lucky enough yet. We have a black bear season in 2 of our far east counties as well.

Southeast Nebraska. Good deer, but too many people around for my taste. I prefer to spend my time in the western 2/3 of the state and further west.

I live in Willow Alaska, 78miles from LosAnchorage, I have neighbors aprox 1 mile south and 3/4 mile to the north, I have a shooting range of aprox 120yd's on the property. We have a brown bear that visits the dumpster two or more days a week.

I sure do miss alaska but when i was there i missed home which is east central Mississippi. Wish i Mississippi was in Alaska but its not

Moved to central Montana from Louisiana a little over six years ago. Having a ball living here and have no intention of moving.