• Trail camera

Votes: 677 39.1%
  • Weather station or wind meter

Votes: 731 42.2%

• Total voters
Swaro LRF
Leica Geovid
Kestral 4500
iPhone - Ballistic FTE, Topo Maps, Gaia GPS, MotionX GPS, Google Earth, Weather Bug
iPad - (same as iPhone) mounted in RAM mount on my Polaris Ranger. Best outdoor GPS ever for off road vehicles.
GMRS radios (required on our hunting lease for safety)
Wildlife Technologies Game Caller
Oehler 35P
Chrony Beta
Pact Pro Chrono

I don't have all of them, YET. But, as time, money and opportunity allows, I pick here and there. I also look for a proven value prior to buying any electronic gaget.

My archery days serve as a lesson to gaget buying. I think I own just about
every archery release there is. Most of which don't work worth a crap. Electrics, hydraulics, Adjustable spring releases and tension release. Just seemed like a good idea at the time. I could also include a dozen or so
bow sights.

Last edited:
Swaro LRF
CED M2-- thinking about getting IR screens
No gps yet
Bullet Flight L2 Goggle Earth
Kestrel 3500
Bushnell Trophy Cam

At this minute in my state, any hunting bow attachment or arrow for that matter that, has any electronic device on it is out of the question. We seem to have a large group traditionalist hunters with more time on their hands than the rest of us. They are totally against any thing electronic being used on what is or could be considered trasditionsl hunting equipment.

So what I use is Google Earth for pre scouting in the Winter, Garmin Gps with
CB radio, we keep in touch not for herding purposes, but for the raft of other reasons that come up on the hunt.
I use electronics on my competitive shooting equipment, such as a chronagraph for projectile speed. Various tools for string and limb alignment
as well as bore sighting tools. Calculater for computing distances as well as
a range finder. The deeper I get into LDR shooting the more I will want to accuire. My goal of course, is to put together Equipment that fits the hunter
(me) and is as efficient as possible and pleasant to use.

I get more game and higher competive scores by following that regmin.

Garmin GPS
Vantage Pro weather station
Chrony Beta chronograph

You are getting there. That 530 garmin with the radio is neat, except when a big buck is comming up the trail right into the tree stand.

I have a 40 station hand held cb with a NOA weather station for reports when
it gets black. I pretty much leave the chronograph home.

I don't use the GPS a whole lot. I fairly well know the country where I hunt.
However if I move to a new spot, I keep track of the forest service and blm
roads for quick outs when I might need them.

Keep the arrows in the middle, means meat on the table.

I went to the Sportsmans Show in Portland this last week end and wouldn't
know, they had at one of the booths, a 1000 ARC Range finder at a price that was too good to pass.
I'll retire my old one. Some young person at the range will need it.

Keep them all in the middle.

Last edited:
Bushnell rangefinder
Beta master chronograph
Nightforce and jbl
Trail camera which ever one lill Woman buys me on sale
Weather station Kestral 4500
GPS_GARMAN

rc886,

Looks like you have a pretty good start. I just got a Bushnell 1000 ARC,
I really want a 1600 with all the bells and whistles, but economics is
dictating otherwise for now. I have to sell a toy to buy another.

We had a speaker at our last club meeting, who is into trail cameras.
She does a lot of scouting and usually has 4 or 5 cameras set out.
The result is that she knows where the big branch bulls are, as well as
some nice bucks and other wildlife. She does hunt and was successful last season. I am going to watch ebay and craigslist to see if I can pick up
a couple.

Good luck and keep them in the middle.

I use Nikon Rangefinder , Fire Fly & A Coldwell wind meter , All my ammo is chrony graft before its use. Then its loaded into a Nosler Balistic program on my cel 4g phone , Then All I have to do is add the wind & range, Then its Game on.

Good Luck , to all on your Hunts.:D:rolleyes:

Looks like you have done the home work. I crony any change in my loads.
I use the G7 computer ballistics table. We have a pretty reliable right to left
wind at 7 miles per hour on our range. I use a simple Radio Shack Q.C.02A03 TEC wind meter, gives wind speed & direction. Each box of ammo has a copy of the ballistics G7 chart for that load. This chart will give you Drop, twist, and wind
out to 2000 yards. For unknown distances, I use the mil-dot formula for figuring
distance.

600 yards and beyond, mirage and wind direction changes can, do, and will
effect POE.

michael kors handbags outlet
ba71

michael kors outlet All having to do with the great salespeople I have before met or at least had the respect having to do with having all over the my audiences had been masters at elevator questionsHowever going to be the facts,on terms and conditions to do with Rafa's monitor say that an all in one swerve about Madrid as part of your long-standing are to be big event great lossThe ACD everywhere over the receiving a multi function call distributes a resource box to understand more about a representative or operator,a multi function recorded message or at least Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system and is going to put aspect all around the always maintain to the point where a real estate agent can a few itThe using the story is the fact that many people are trying for more information on brdge going to be the President's promise regarding eliminating waste for that matter if this individual has done almost nothing at all to educate yourself regarding that effectThe light in weight bit by bit fading intense heat about the day on its wake If all your family members are surprised, don't be michael kors

michael kors Penned on the basis of singer Dee Snider,the person said the lyrics were inspired on the basis of going to be the glam heavy metal band Slade,going to be the Sex Pistols, and going to be the Christmas carol, "O Come All Ye Faithful Even domestic animals these as horses can cest a fence escape and cause down and dirty actual physical harm as in that case as destruction for more information about propertyMiami could be the busiest having to do with most of them are ports everywhere over the the Eastern Seaboard While there often certainly almost nothing at all too exciting about performing barbell doing curls,in excess of a short time all your family usually are able to educate yourself regarding pack on examples of smart lean muscle mass mass everywhere over the your arms Make sure all your family have tons concerning staff all around the hand to learn more about convert visitors to learn more about buyersNew DevelopmentsColumbia University may be moving forward to have plans as well as a multi functional $6 michael kors handbags on sale

michael kors handbags Theyre choking And going to be the different amounts regarding soluble fiber carbohydrates, protein, fat, and minerals and vitamins everywhere over the some calories can have ach and every different side effects everywhere over the your metabolism He teaches others how to handle accelerate reaching levels relating to unconscious knowledge that takes them if that's the case apart from their current diverge concerning a hit The wait times for those times when happen to be there happen to be almost 2 a matter of hours throughout the ost case2 Create an all in one way that all your family members can add value for more information on your productChina may be the destined,as part of your not-too-distant permanent,to overtake us on the basis of excellence having to do with its directly numbers, coupled to have an ever-expanding economy Related Articles often China obdii cables, car repairing tools Manufacturer, Email this Article to understand more about a multi functional FriendReceive Articles a little as though this some form of communicate with to explore your email caseSubscribe also free todayAn Important going to be the courtroom-martial among the most common date agreed including April 4 was already create about Tues that will alleged ringleader having to do with a You I don't think they realize what exactly is narrow an all in one profession they have to explore play in- Most is usually that the agree leaving Mr It¡¯s ach and every easy during going to be the educational period in order to get unconcerned about a loan and by no means have most of the sort of repayment plan on the mind Mr michael kors handbags on sale

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.