Vacuum sealing: primers and powder

Anybody vacuum seal primers or powder jugs?
I just finished off a brick of CCI 200 primers that were stored in a damp basement from the late 80s through 2016. They have been stored in temp and humidity controlled environment since then and functioned just fine. I'm convinced you could run a primer under the faucet, store in correctly for a year and it will still function as intended. Perhaps it's time to put that theory to the test.

I just finished off a brick of CCI 200 primers that were stored in a damp basement from the late 80s through 2016. They have been stored in temp and humidity controlled environment since then and functioned just fine. I'm convinced you could run a primer under the faucet, store in correctly for a year and it will still function as intended. Perhaps it's time to put that theory to the test.
I have a couple bricks that are vacuum sealed, but on the grand scheme of things are not very old maybe five or six years or less, but why take a chance if you're not gonna use them for a while?
And aren't all these primer compounds wet when they are assembled anyway?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
Please do, I think it would make for a fun experiment.