Underwear choices?

I'm within spitting distance of you Brent in southwest Boise.

Underwear-wise, I cheaped out and wen't the cheapest merino boxer brief on amazon...I got a couple pair and it lasts me each hunt. I bounce back to some synthetics here and there but anything moisture wicking really does the trick for me.

I'm within spitting distance of you Brent in southwest Boise.

Underwear-wise, I cheaped out and wen't the cheapest merino boxer brief on amazon...I got a couple pair and it lasts me each hunt. I bounce back to some synthetics here and there but anything moisture wicking really does the trick for me.
Try the 32 degree cool. I can't believe how well these things are made. They stay tight all day, breathe very well, and no chaffing etc for me. I can't believe how long they last as well. I don't usually wear holes into them etc but usually they just get sagging and uncomfortable over time.

Thanks for all the replies. I've been wearing the Duluth armachillo's and today decided to wear the merino wool underwear. Been doing a good bit of hiking getting ready for my elk hunt in a few weeks and both of these suggestions are working great.
First, I can't believe I am posting about buying new underwear, but I picked up a few pair of the armachillo boxer briefs. I am now a big fan. The things you learn on LRH…..😄

First, I can't believe I am posting about buying new underwear, but I picked up a few pair of the armachillo boxer briefs. I am now a big fan. The things you learn on LRH…..😄
I joined the forum to tap into the knowledge of more experienced people than myself but never thought it would include underwear!

I joined the forum to tap into the knowledge of more experienced people than myself but never thought it would include underwear!

Birddog Mark37083 said it for you, The things you learn on LRH