Small Lady's Brother?

He's in Canada and they can't have a semi auto ar so there all bolt type rifles.
That's not entirely true. Now to be fair I have no idea the legality of his particular guns (mostly because I haven't been following those threads and don't care haha) but there's a ridiculous list of specific banned weapons here, that they can just add things to as they please with no due process. It's a travesty. But there is no broad sweeping universal ban on semi automatic rifles in Canada (I think that's Australia's problem)

Case in point we have a benelli mr1 semi auto .223 at the store I work at. It's not even restricted, anyone with a firearm licence can buy that, as is true of the benelli mr4 shotguns and other short barrel shotguns (no tax stamps or special permission beyond the basic firearm licence), and at least for now there's a number of pistol caliber carbines that are perfectly legal and not restricted either, we sold a bunch of ruger pc9 and kriss vectors last December.

More idiotic laws: all centerfire rifle magazines compatible with a semi auto are required to be pinned to 5 rounds capacity. But pistol magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. But rifles that take pistol magazines are fine to take 10 rounds haha. Hence the popularity of pistol caliber carbines. Double the legal capacity. And we actually have pistol magazines in our store that have a list of what American states they are not legal for sale in, but they're fine here in Canada. It's kinda weird. California and Connecticut come up a lot as places that aren't even as free in that regard as Canada for crying out loud.

More stupidity as well is the "energy ban" as in rifles that exceed 10000 joules of muzzle energy are illegal. That's about 7300 foot pounds. The 505 Gibbs and 460 weatherby are now illegal. But anyone with a basic firearms licence can own a 12 inch barrelled 12 guage pump with a pistol grip stock so long as that's how it left the factory. But if i sawed down an existing shotgun to anything under 18 inches at home I could go to jail for that. If we compared crimes committed with sawed off shotguns vs safari rifles I wonder how many liquor stores have been held up with each? 🤣🥴. Idiotic.

Man I have to say…I've put this individual on my ignore list. He/they/whoever this is is the first person I've done this with which says something. You can have it out with me, call me names, call me a liar, call me whatever you want and I have a pretty thick skin and more importantly am still willing to beleive the best about peoole, even on their less-than-best days. I've certainly appreciated when others have had similar grace for me, try to pay it forward. I'm very rarely just done interacting with someone if they're willing to try again, so am I.

But everything about this individual is an enormous red flag….speaking of flags…their avatar pic is of an Indian flag, when you click their profile the image behind that is of the flag of Uganda. This in conjunction with their title of choice "pureblood" just confuses the heck out of me right from the get go.

They claim to be from Saskatchewan. I am from Saskatchewan. I have no real reason to doubt them on that, and in the pictures they've shared it certainly looks like Saskatchewan this time of year. If they are legit, I would hope you fellas understand we are not all the kind of delusional that pulls down milsurp ammo to use the unknown powder in entirely unrelated and dissimilar case-to-bore ratio cartridges, imagine that cheap piece of 💩 ar knock offs (that Kodiak defence they mention…they are indeed a Canadian legal ar-180 type rifle manufacturer…and an embarrassment to this country 🤣) and 100 dollar Chinese scopes are "no different really" from other higher quality tools…just good grief man!!! Everything about this character (and I use that word deliberately) is so freaking hard to believe. And if he's for real about all this, that he hasn't blown himself up yet is remarkable. Give it time….i think they call this a Darwin Award.

As a fellow Saskatchewanite the other thing I found very odd was that, in his introductory post, when I said I too was from Sask and asked where he was from, there was no response to my efforts to welcome him as a forum member from the same neck of the woods, nothing, all he replied with was a land location. I did look it up…it is indeed in Saskatchewan at least, near a village called gravelbourg (I wonder what the early settlers found there? 🤣). It's not a big deal but i just found it such a weird response or lack thereof.

Any one of these things on their own wouldn't be THAT alarming but all of them together…there's just too many things that just don't seem quite right and my intuition is a sounding alarm to steer clear and avoid this altogether.

I can deal with an honest adversary haha, it's those fake friends that get you into trouble and at this point I have no idea what to make of this person and do not trust them with any information.
I could only think of you when I read where he was from . I have some sh*** neighbors but was hoping he wasn't yours !!

I am curious about the Stens he posted in the bluing thread, IIRC, seems I read they were a nono?

1f806652ff8bf93f5511e601efb28177.jpg
TXyJl5AaVgcSY3yXHXxWPTDkkjk5uB54j3o_hIkYvRQ.jpg

That's not entirely true. Now to be fair I have no idea the legality of his particular guns (mostly because I haven't been following those threads and don't care haha) but there's a ridiculous list of specific banned weapons here, that they can just add things to as they please with no due process. It's a travesty. But there is no broad sweeping universal ban on semi automatic rifles in Canada (I think that's Australia's problem)

Case in point we have a benelli mr1 semi auto .223 at the store I work at. It's not even restricted, anyone with a firearm licence can buy that, as is true of the benelli mr4 shotguns and other short barrel shotguns (no tax stamps or special permission beyond the basic firearm licence), and at least for now there's a number of pistol caliber carbines that are perfectly legal and not restricted either, we sold a bunch of ruger pc9 and kriss vectors last December.

More idiotic laws: all centerfire rifle magazines compatible with a semi auto are required to be pinned to 5 rounds capacity. But pistol magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. But rifles that take pistol magazines are fine to take 10 rounds haha. Hence the popularity of pistol caliber carbines. Double the legal capacity. And we actually have pistol magazines in our store that have a list of what American states they are not legal for sale in, but they're fine here in Canada. It's kinda weird. California and Connecticut come up a lot as places that aren't even as free in that regard as Canada for crying out loud.

More stupidity as well is the "energy ban" as in rifles that exceed 10000 joules of muzzle energy are illegal. That's about 7300 foot pounds. The 505 Gibbs and 460 weatherby are now illegal. But anyone with a basic firearms licence can own a 12 inch barrelled 12 guage pump with a pistol grip stock so long as that's how it left the factory. But if i sawed down an existing shotgun to anything under 18 inches at home I could go to jail for that. If we compared crimes committed with sawed off shotguns vs safari rifles I wonder how many liquor stores have been held up with each? 🤣🥴. Idiotic.

IMG_5624.JPG

Last edited:
I went from not knowing about the ignore button to having pushed it twice already 🙃. Same troll different subject. Sorry boys he's spreading 😔
Ignore the member instead of the thread. Poof! He's gone. Any thread started by that member will not show up as well as any posts. You can unignore if you care to see what you've missed.

Ignore the member instead of the thread. Poof! He's gone. Any thread started by that member will not show up as well as any posts. You can unignore if you care to see what you've missed.
There is also that "REPORT" button if you find a reason to inform the forum owner of an issue….such as TROLLING.