Small Lady's Brother?

I'm going to make a proclamation! Within two months someone, or some organization will be back. I think they are learning about what they can get away with, and if anyone will let out something that will help their investigation. I think we're being watched closely by the feds for any sigh of organized revolt. I believe armed citizens scare the snot out of them.

I'm going to make a proclamation! Within two months someone, or some organization will be back. I think they are learning about what they can get away with, and if anyone will let out something that will help their investigation. I think we're being watched closely by the feds for any sigh of organized revolt.
Yep, every time when an attachment is clicked on some information is gathered. Just saying.

I made sure I did not click on anything on his posts,I went freelancing to google and typed in spina optics and saw it was typical chinese junk.
What prevents the same folks from making up a new persona and trying again? Edit to add: I see Rosebud said the same thing! Sorry buddy.
It can happen….again.

Hacking Old Lady GIF by Offline Granny!

I'm going to make a proclamation! Within two months someone, or some organization will be back. I think they are learning about what they can get away with, and if anyone will let out something that will help their investigation. I think we're being watched closely by the feds for any sigh of organized revolt. I believe armed citizens scare the snot out of them.

They are already here, multiple red flags

They (China) have a massive computer division that monitors computer exchanges I was told by my son.They train kids from JR High and up on computer hacking for them.
My son had gone to Russia back in 20-18 to make a computer program for their Gas Prom natural gas system.He worked for an american company in New Orleans LA and they charged Russia big bucks to get a software that at the time was unhackable.Not so now.
My son told me Russia is low on the computer security list compared to China.China won't hack Russia but could if it wanted to.
That's why I believe Rick Richard is on to something about China.

Look at the recent influx of new members here.
Pay attention, they usually tell off on themselves in time.
Long after they have been deemed "suspect".

It seems to Me the administration would scrutinize them harder than existing known members. But I've only been on board a relatively short time myself.

Deceit for personal gain, or to gather intel on law abiding citizens to twist against them eventually is equally despicable in my book. And all too common in 2024.