Small Lady's Brother?

He's gone. Len axed him this morning.
Pizza Yes GIF

He did seem awful friendly with his chickens in the SHTF thread, so good riddance ;)
I had already pushed the happy button and ignored him before this came up. Did have a guy at work say you'd be amazed at what a animal will pick if you just put a little peanut butter on it . Really freaked me out!! Couldn't tell if he was serious or just joking .

I have used the ignore button exactly 7 times in the past. But when I saw the first post by pure and then he argued with the helpful replies, I did not waste any more time. Ignore was activated. I can't believe, or know, if he is still here. I just know I don't have time for "foolishness", which is a very nice term for how I really feel about argumentative trolls. With that said, I want to thank all the great members on this site that take the time to read, think about and then answer serious questions that honest, long standing good members ask the forum.

Be safe.

Roger

I couldn't agree more sir . It became so upsetting and angering to me that I had not been on the sight for a couple days . Seems that a lot of things on this forum have really heated up lately . Please let's all continue to be cordial to one another . If you do not like some ones thread or particular topic feel free to move along .

I had already pushed the happy button and ignored him before this came up. Did have a guy at work say you'd be amazed at what a animal will pick if you just put a little peanut butter on it . Really freaked me out!! Couldn't tell if he was serious or just joking .

Believe it or not, peanut butter was how I taught our chickens to use water dribblers/nipples, took them seconds to figure it out, water level would not change before I read that tip on a homesteading forum.

I couldn't agree more sir . It became so upsetting and angering to me that I had not been on the sight for a couple days . Seems that a lot of things on this forum have really heated up lately . Please let's all continue to be cordial to one another . If you do not like some ones thread or particular topic feel free to move along .
Well put Jamie,I like the way you put it:
Please let's all continue to be cordial to one another . If you do not like some ones thread or particular topic feel free to move along .

Believe it or not, peanut butter was how I taught our chickens to use water dribblers/nipples, took them seconds to figure it out, water level would not change before I read that tip on a homesteading forum.
I have one of those things and haven't been able to get them to use it, I will have to try the peanut butter trick