Small Lady's Brother?

Ima ask pureblood then. Hopefully that works.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I didn't want to make a WTB post as being new I was unsure if it would be against the rules being a joke but I was going to say
I WTB WK181 Must be legally imported to the US and shoot 1/2MOA with TULU or WOLF. If not I will want a refund.

I just bought a Ruger American on here and am getting just under 2moa with surplus ammo. I was excited to read someone was getting .5moa (I was assuming that was a pocket group and avg was close to moa). Then I kept reading and couldn't stop lol it's a trainwreck. I also didn't want to say anything else it seems irrelevant.

Likely there was no evidence of bootleg suppressors, actions for sale without a S/N, Dynamite stick swapping etc so the bureau moved along to monitor God fearing, tax paying, working people like us, elsewhere.
Elsewhere as in spying on 'terrorist' moms attending PTA meetings to protest trans brainwashing and of course infiltrating Catholic churches - but 'we don't do that anymore'.
Right.

Man I have to say…I've put this individual on my ignore list. He/they/whoever this is is the first person I've done this with which says something. You can have it out with me, call me names, call me a liar, call me whatever you want and I have a pretty thick skin and more importantly am still willing to beleive the best about peoole, even on their less-than-best days. I've certainly appreciated when others have had similar grace for me, try to pay it forward. I'm very rarely just done interacting with someone if they're willing to try again, so am I.

But everything about this individual is an enormous red flag….speaking of flags…their avatar pic is of an Indian flag, when you click their profile the image behind that is of the flag of Uganda. This in conjunction with their title of choice "pureblood" just confuses the heck out of me right from the get go.

They claim to be from Saskatchewan. I am from Saskatchewan. I have no real reason to doubt them on that, and in the pictures they've shared it certainly looks like Saskatchewan this time of year. If they are legit, I would hope you fellas understand we are not all the kind of delusional that pulls down milsurp ammo to use the unknown powder in entirely unrelated and dissimilar case-to-bore ratio cartridges, imagine that cheap piece of 💩 ar knock offs (that Kodiak defence they mention…they are indeed a Canadian legal ar-180 type rifle manufacturer…and an embarrassment to this country 🤣) and 100 dollar Chinese scopes are "no different really" from other higher quality tools…just good grief man!!! Everything about this character (and I use that word deliberately) is so freaking hard to believe. And if he's for real about all this, that he hasn't blown himself up yet is remarkable. Give it time….i think they call this a Darwin Award.

As a fellow Saskatchewanite the other thing I found very odd was that, in his introductory post, when I said I too was from Sask and asked where he was from, there was no response to my efforts to welcome him as a forum member from the same neck of the woods, nothing, all he replied with was a land location. I did look it up…it is indeed in Saskatchewan at least, near a village called gravelbourg (I wonder what the early settlers found there? 🤣). It's not a big deal but i just found it such a weird response or lack thereof.

Any one of these things on their own wouldn't be THAT alarming but all of them together…there's just too many things that just don't seem quite right and my intuition is a sounding alarm to steer clear and avoid this altogether.

I can deal with an honest adversary haha, it's those fake friends that get you into trouble and at this point I have no idea what to make of this person and do not trust them with any information.