Oregon

Hammond over by Astoria.Anyone know of a good smith that can do a complete build in OR?

easiest way to explain where in oregon I'm at is to say the north end
of the EE Wilson wildlife area north of Corvallis oregon. im the manager of operations on a large grass seed farm, apx 3500 acres, We have a few places to stretch our legs, just need steel and a kilo 2000 or 2200 lol, oh and a quad or side by side wouldnt hurt. I'm currantly building a lr setup, 6mmslr and as soon as weather drys up some will be willing to share some of our leg stretching areas. I'm also semi active on the northwest firearms forum. good to see a large sized oregon crowd here.

gun)

Thanks Bronco Let me know whenever you go there or want to go we can shoot my rifle 6.5 Creedmoor shooting 140gr. Nosler RDF bullets 2850fps. I sold my Laica Rangefinder though I may going to get the sig Kilo2000 you can email me at [email protected] bye.

sounds good creed, im pretty sure i can get us out around 1400 , maybe more, i got a gps system in one of the buggies that might still have some field maps in it that have a scale to get a close idea of available length on said fields, the ones i have in mind all have large hills as backstops . im hoping to hit ram steel in west salem and see if they have some 3/8 or 1/2 ar500 drop or rems i can pickup and plasma torch a few targets out of. i might also start trying some predator calling around this area, the large cats have decimated the deer that used to flurish in this territory. gun)

Anybody get a itch to head east going to get a group together maybe weekend thing and do some long range shooting east of Lakeview by plush april or may

Lots room to run out past 1500 plus easy if you really wanna stretch your legs

Lets do it May19th afternoon thru 20th 21st
I can go out Fri the 19th there is room to camp looking at 2 spots will Check them both out and decide
I will supply Bbq elk burgers Sat eve
We can shoot Fri eve- Sun morning
Let me know if you can make it for sure so I bring enough food for Sat eve rest of time on your own
Bring targets if you have some
Spotting scopes etc.