Oregon

Hello once you get dates set , I will see if it fits in. Going to get some indoor plumbing (finally) done in June . 8 years using an outhouse in the middle of minus weather is enough! :D
Barrel nut I sent you an email threw LRH .
Rupe

Date set Going to shoot some steel July 8th west of Lakeview nice spot out there should be able to go beyond 1k if needed

Tri County Gun Club shoots 600 yards the third Sat of the month. That would be this weekend the 15th.

It used to be easy to find a spot, but the timber companies have shut down all their land. If you spend a weekend out in Sweethome area, you might find a clear cut that you can set up targets.[/QUOTE

good luck

I think we should be able to make it over. We will either pull the trailer over or just get a room in Lakeview.
Are you planning on shooting Saturday & Sunday, or just Saturday?
I have a couple of swingers I can bring along if needed?
gun)

Thanks for the info!

-mike

I can shoot both days or one doesn't matter to me figured most people would want to shoot Saturday and head home Sunday not sure how many are going to show up or not I guess whoever is there and will do some shooting I'm going to throw in a barbecue and some hamburgers and hotdogs for Saturday afternoon for us bring all the targets you can

Send me a PM I can give you directions or on the phone either way when we get closer

Recent Posts