Oregon

Here's the three of us with the 24" x 24 " plate shot from 1 mile. All three of us put hits on the plate with my 6.5 x .284 XP-100.

-mike

Big town of Maupin, and I hear your pain on trying to find places to long range shoot anymore! All the state gravel pits are locked up and getting permission to set-up a bench and shooting range on landowners I have known all my life is getting tougher and tougher. Thank goodness for BLM land close by. Good shooting all.

Saint Helens Oregon

anyone know an inexpensive range with 300+ yards that isn't crowded? I just got a reloading kit and want to start working up some loads for my 30-06 and get it zero'd out to 500 yards.

I have a couple of spots up by camp Wilkerson I could show you. Public land. 650-700 yards. Pm me.

anyone in the portland area that wants to shoot send me a pm I need someone that will be pushing me to go shoot more.

Big town of Maupin, and I hear your pain on trying to find places to long range shoot anymore! All the state gravel pits are locked up and getting permission to set-up a bench and shooting range on landowners I have known all my life is getting tougher and tougher. Thank goodness for BLM land close by. Good shooting all.

I have the place to shoot out to a mile, but no one local that wants to shoot with me. Everyone around Christmas Valley hunts but no one seems to want to shoot long range. What a bummer!
Rupe

Hello,
I have been looking for people like me that like to shoot. I am also a long range shooter. I just moved to the Salem area. and I don't know that many places to shoot. If you are still interested in shooting my email is [email protected]. I also have a membership at the Albany Pistol and Rifle Club, but the range there is not long enough for me. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

anyone in the portland area that wants to shoot send me a pm I need someone that will be pushing me to go shoot more.

Hello,
I have been looking for people like me that like to shoot. I am also a long range shooter. I just moved to the Salem area. and I don't know that many places to shoot. If you are still interested in shooting my email is [email protected]. I also have a membership at the Albany Pistol and Rifle Club, but the range there is not long enough for me. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows a place in oregon where they do like a prs style shooting course? I would like to do something of that sort or a hike and shoot type of thing. X amount of targets spread out over a couple mile track that you hike along and shoot at targets at different distances?

Not sure if anything like that exists in oregon, I know there are some in washington but I would like to try it out a bit closer to home.

Recent Posts