No Wyoming grizzly hunt

https://www.khq.com/news/idaho-fish...1vlRMxDXigUUOupcV9YjvWaHT-aYaaFPm6jL_57VAJHCo

They continue to manage the media effectively, this isn't new news. Awhile back a release proclaimed "the first grizzly west of the Pend-Oreille river".

As long as the can convince the public this isn't news by 30 years that I know of it's going to be tough getting a season any where.

Misinformation remains an effective tool.

This past seasons hunt was canceled, I can only presume the G&F are perhaps waiting for warmer waters! The G&F spent a lot of time and money setting up last years canceled hunt. Hunters paid their money and got their hopes up! As long as we have activist judges, instead of judges that rule with facts.....this is the way it will be! memtb

Last edited:
I was told to expect 5 years of litigation before MT sees a hunt, we should have been hunting them 10+ years ago!!
Rian I can just about guarantee Wyoming and Idaho will see a G-bear hunt before we do. Our spinless F@G will sit on the fence and let Wyoming and Idaho fight the fight while they sit on the fence like they did with the Wolf.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.