My Woke Sheriff’s Office

I don't believe it's as large of a group as unsocial media would have us believe it is btw
It isn't.
Why do we honor American vets for a single day (Veterans Day), and those that made the ultimate sacrifice for our country (Memorial Day), but the LGBTQRST+7 crowd gets a MONTH of celebration?
Memorial Day and Veterans Day changed to month would be very patriotic and support a much more diverse crowd.
They will NEVER crush my free thinking and patriotic spirit! We are the majority.

You know, I`ve about decided that the absolutely worst thing that you can be in this country is a straight, older white guy. If you are one of those, it appears that you are the reason for EVERYTHING that`s ever been, or is now, wrong with our nation.
I enjoy being the straight older white guy. :)

Depends on what God you're referring too. Politicians have a GOD
GUNS
OIL
DRUGS
Speaking of God... has anyone ever seen or read a Creepshow or LGBTQ+ bible? No... that's right... they don't have one, and the Christ Bible is pretty difficult for them to read, and when they do, they interpret it like it's a fairy trial and not the word of God. They seem to have a hard time getting past Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination. As well as other words of God. Not pushing Christianity just stating facts, lets's face it their moral compass is broken and they know and they don't care. Cheers

Both of those flags represent a minute percentage of the population, that are free to believe in what each flag represents. Tax payers shouldn't have an obligation to fund or support either in anyway.
Got to be careful with that line of thought though. Just as they aren't obligated to fund/support either of those flags, they will say they aren't obligated to fund/support the stars and stripes because it wasn't their fault they were born on American soil.

I think there's a great majority of us who stand for our country and are willing to stand on those front lines. Unfortunately there is the minority that reap the privileges defended by the majority, and do it ungratefully while criticizing how they came to enjoy those privileges.

Recent Posts