My Woke Sheriff’s Office

I`d like to be around for a while longer, good Lord willing, but I hope to shuffle off this mortal coil before all of this reaches its pinnacle. What will this country look like in 20 years or so? Will it even be a country that we will recognize as anything having to do with the values that made this nation, even with its faults, the greatest in the history of man?

Ok, I think we all agree on the insanity of the wokeness posse and the far-left, progressive communist agenda... but! 🤔 I kinda think that photo of the Sheriff's Deputy might have been photoshopped... not the first time it's happened where libs troll others and try and trigger conservatives. If someone knows what department that is I'd be interested to know where they are. Just my 0.2 Cheers
I took the pic June 9 at 1230 in the Red Palace Chinese restaurant at valley view mall in Roanoke VA.

IMG_2203.jpeg

Weaver, Are you saying that this is for real? God, I hope this is a joke.Somebody buy them some permanent markers to atleast make it 1 color so that it doesn't clash. 7mm

Weaver, Are you saying that this is for real? God, I hope this is a joke.Somebody buy them some permanent markers to atleast make it 1 color so that it doesn't clash. 7mm
Of course it's real! Only reason I zoomed it was to exclude his head and any faces around him. I have no reason to troll anyone.

Last edited:
I took the pic June 9 at 1230 in the Red Palace Chinese restaurant at valley view mall in Roanoke VA.

View attachment 471293
Well, it's a done deal, looks like whatever County, Roanoke Va is in has a woke problem for sure, and it seems it is also called Roanoke County... I'd sure be interested as to what the Deputies think about this woke billboard advertising on County property. LEO don't take sides they just enforce the law, that's the rule of the game, walk the line, and no in-your-face endorsements of anything other than the law. If that is the new game then why not a add pin on the front with; NRA or 2A... MAGA? yeah... we know why not. You have more control than me, I'd walked up and asked; "hey what's up with the bovine anal seepage on your back brother?" Ok.. just my 0.2 thanks for the reply... Cheers

Just a thought here-
As a public office, a public servant, or a public employee you lose the right to either encourage or discourage any specific view or belief.
You're employed by the public, paid by the public, and hopefully working for the better good of the public.

The public is all-inclusive. Is this their way of reminding people of this?

Just a thought here-
As a public office, a public servant, or a public employee you lose the right to either encourage or discourage any specific view or belief.
You're employed by the public, paid by the public, and hopefully working for the better good of the public.

The public is all-inclusive. Is this their way of reminding people of this?
That`s probably close to the truth as far as the "reason" is concerned. The feelings of the individual deputies are irrelevant if the Sheriff wants it.