Mods for every AR-15

I switched from the Accuwedge to the Accushim from Diamondwheel.com. I use CMC and JP Enterprises triggers on my hunting ARs. I like the Magpul MOE K2 plus over the standard grips due to the angle, fits me better when shooting prone. I square the receivers on my builds. Ace skeleton stock, foam is nice on the cheek in the cold winter.

I wasn't familiar with the Accuracy-Shim. Looks like a great approach. I ordered a few for three of my AR's. Unfortunately, my custom upper on my 6mmAR, my most accurate AR, doesn't have the standard recess to accommodate the Accu-shim.

I switched from the Accuwedge to the Accushim from Diamondwheel.com. I use CMC and JP Enterprises triggers on my hunting ARs. I like the Magpul MOE K2 plus over the standard grips due to the angle, fits me better when shooting prone. I square the receivers on my builds. Ace skeleton stock, foam is nice on the cheek in the cold winter.

I just installed an Accushim in one of my AR's. Easy to fit, very clean looking, and works great. Nice tight lock up.
Thanks for the info about it!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts