AR-15 Builders !

Yes sir i can smell a Phony such as you pretty easy now days !!!

HAHA the only thing you smell is your own BS getting called out since you are not talking to someone at the Parkside mobile home estates.....

We are still waiting on you to tell us how FNH website is ALL wrong and the products that we said are made in SC really our made overseas as you so boldly stated.

THEIS

HAHA the only thing you smell is your own BS getting called out since you are not talking to someone at the Parkside mobile home estates.....

We are still waiting on you to tell us how FNH website is ALL wrong and the products that we said are made in SC really our made overseas as you so boldly stated.

THEIS
THEIS: Shouldn't you be out consulting, brokering and demoing military equipment for the USA Government and International Governments WINK! WINK!

why do you keep saying the USA gov? Your not american yourself are you....most people say US goverment, or US military....
Also the head of the CIA is Mike Pompeo...so thats a stupid thing to say.

why do you keep saying the USA gov? Your not american yourself are you....most people say US goverment, or US military....
Also the head of the CIA is Mike Pompeo...so thats a stupid thing to say.
Sarcasm !

By the way THEIS: The same way Toyota and other foreign MFGs screw America over !!!

THEIS: Shouldn't you be out consulting, brokering and demoing military equipment for the USA Government and International Governments WINK! WINK!

You Unemployed Computer Jockey !!!

Last edited:
Sarcasm !

By the way THEIS: The same way Toyota and other foreign MFGs screw America over !!!

You Unemployed Computer Jockey !!!

Hello,

*** are you talking about same way Toyota....
I have given over 2 decades of my life as service to the USA through the USN and DDTC so *** are you talking about screw America over?? What have you done for America????

I just retired this past June from DDTC and immediately signed an NDA consulting contract with Emirates Defense Industries Company which is sponsored by the Trump administrations FMS (Foreign Military Sale) of equipment, intellectual property rights and manufacturing license agreements with Saudi Arabia.
I am also awaiting my Type 7 FFL to come back for my new formed company based in Houston.
As I said..I do this for a living, so when you are ready to revert back to the conversation of what you think vs what is REAL in regards to where and what the military uses then lets get on it.

THEIS

Hello,

*** are you talking about same way Toyota....
I have given over 2 decades of my life as service to the USA through the USN and DDTC so *** are you talking about screw America over?? What have you done for America????

I just retired this past June from DDTC and immediately signed an NDA consulting contract with Emirates Defense Industries Company which is sponsored by the Trump administrations FMS (Foreign Military Sale) of equipment, intellectual property rights and manufacturing license agreements with Saudi Arabia.
I am also awaiting my Type 7 FFL to come back for my new formed company based in Houston.
As I said..I do this for a living, so when you are ready to revert back to the conversation of what you think vs what is REAL in regards to where and what the military uses then lets get on it.

THEIS
Seriously dude where are you from ! You Gotta be a ******* muslim for sure, and not in the USA GOVERNMENT LMFAO !

This thread probably needs closed!
It had potential for a good thread...budget build AR sounds cool, regardless of crappy parts. Shoot it till it breaks and just fix it.

I understand mudrunner though. Nothing nicer than a well built AR15 as well.

It had potential for a good thread...budget build AR sounds cool, regardless of crappy parts. Shoot it till it breaks and just fix it.

I understand mudrunner though. Nothing nicer than a well built AR15 as well.

Whisper:
You can build a reliable ar with budget parts i would rather use PSA,Aero parts say over say yankee hill and other high dollar MFGs, can be as much as half the price, allowing me more money for more ARs and powder, bullets, brass etc ,, Don't get me wrong I have high dollar rigs. A Daniel Defense M4V5 just under $1700 and a beautiful rifle it is but would i do it again,,, no freaking way, back then i didnt know what i know now ! And here is more proof,,, I shoot carbine competition would i use my high dollar DD for competition heck no i use my cheapo PSA and cheapo Bushy light ARs and i do very well you cant win carbine competition with Junk most of you guys think unless you spend thousands of dollars you have junk ARs but i will put any of my cheapo rigs against any high dollar rigs and either kick *** or match accuracy and reliability and for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost !

OH OH look at my $3,000, dollar AR or my $5,000 dollar AR aint i cool !!!

375 yards, wind 3-5 mph, Hornady 55 gr FMJs, Cheapo AR, Cheapo scope .

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s605/gary_johns1/0403160854 1_zpspapdcwvg.jpg~original

Last edited:
gj, thanks for sharing. I'll look into it. I want to build a nice / cheap .300 BO.

I am rifle rich but scope poor, so I use somewhat cheap, but reliable, optics on my custom AR. I use the Bushnell AR Optic in 3-12x44mm. It's a good scope for 600 yards and under. I use the BDC so I don't mess with the dials. I just zero it and leave it alone. Nikon makes solid scopes in the $300 and under bracket too.

gj, thanks for sharing. I'll look into it. I want to build a nice / cheap .300 BO.

I am rifle rich but scope poor, so I use somewhat cheap, but reliable, optics on my custom AR. I use the Bushnell AR Optic in 3-12x44mm. It's a good scope for 600 yards and under. I use the BDC so I don't mess with the dials. I just zero it and leave it alone. Nikon makes solid scopes in the $300 and under bracket too.

I agree with you right now Primary Arms has a Nikon 3-9x40 Buckmaster, nice solid clicks, awesome retical, good glass, $99 my only bitch is the plastic caps .

By the way what make is you AR ?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.