Laser Engraver Station

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We need a Station to put our New Cloud Ray 60W MOPA Laser Engraver.
Harbor Freight has a Metal Work Bench with Two Drawers, LED Lights, Electrical Power Strip, Peg Board Back, 48" long and 24" wide table and holds 500 lbs.
Much easier that building one and can put wheels on the legs to move around. all this for $99.00

Attachments

• Harbor Freight Bench for Laser Engraver.jpeg
    Harbor Freight Bench for Laser Engraver.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 65
  • HF Bench.jpeg
    HF Bench.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 73
Looks like you are getting ready to laser engrave your liver there, buddy! 🤣

I kid. Seems like a good option for $99
I pulled those pictures off of the Review Section for the bench on HF. Haven't Bourbon in a long time, but if i was going to drink wish I had some off that one bench!

Don't forget, you need to ventilate the laser burn, especially on Cerakote. I found a cheap inline vent that is 4" input/output. I went to Lowe's and first purchased Aluminum AC duct to connect, but that crap is fragile as eggs. Went back and purchased some plastic french drain corrugated pipe and connected that to my output and need to go back and purchased some more for my input. I used Amazon to find a growers vent to use. It should do what I want without breaking the bank for an exhaust.

Don't forget, you need to ventilate the laser burn, especially on Cerakote. I found a cheap inline vent that is 4" input/output. I went to Lowe's and first purchased Aluminum AC duct to connect, but that crap is fragile as eggs. Went back and purchased some plastic french drain corrugated pipe and connected that to my output and need to go back and purchased some more for my input. I used Amazon to find a growers vent to use. It should do what I want without breaking the bank for an exhaust.
Thanks
I had the same idea! Going to run the drain pipe to the outside by our Spray Booth exhaust fan.

Going to use this Pipe through the 12" truss ceiling space with an inline exhaust fan, funnel to put by the Laser and a flapper vent on outside wall. Getting a HP Envy Laptop, 17.3" Full HD Touchscreen, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P, 64GB RAM, 2TB PCIe SSD, IR Camera, Backlit Keyboard, HDMI, Wi-Fi 6, Windows 11 to be the BRAIN of the Laser with Cad programs, Photo Shop, Lightubrn. Have a lot of work to finish the electrical, air lines and paneling the walls. Will have all State of the Art machinery & equipment when done. Just hope that we don't decide to move after it is all done. They are building a EV Battery/Vehicle Plant "Rivian" about 8-10 miles as the crow flies away from our house. they will need 7,500 employes to start and build up to 12,000. We are a 2,000 people one traffic light, one small grocery store town. We live in the country but things will change dramatically.

Amazon product ASIN B071LHCFZ8

I am going a different route for the air ventilation with an air purifier.

AND a desk from Craigs list to have as a station.

I am going a different route for the air ventilation with an air purifier.

AND a desk from Craigs list to have as a station.
Jill and I were buying a Fume extractor system instead of venting to the outside so we can change positions of the New Fiber Laser Engraver. We had a deal on a unbelievable Desk, File Cabinets, Storage and then the Deal FELL through It was a $5K work Station for $500. The owner decide to keep it so we are back to Harbor Freight Work Stations. I purchased one today, but decided we need Two for safety reasons and larger work area. It is difficult trying to re-start a business let alone to start something NEW from scratch. Over the years I have sold/gave away all the Lathes, Mills, Saws, Drill Presses, and TOOLING. Never thought I would start a Custom Chambering, Cerakoting, and Laser Engraving
I am disabled and trying to be as healthy as I was 7 years ago/ One thing we did was purchasing all new State of the Art Equipment.
Up until I had a operation on my Neck Spinal Cord, I was hunting around the world up to 170s day a year. I had a 10 year calendar integrated with GPS Topical maps to show everywhere I was, along with all the Deer trails/scrapes, beds and where were Bear where.
I also had GPS Way Points of probably 40-70 Farms in NE PA for Wood Chuck hunting with the Farmer names.
I ended up with a serious neck spinal cord injury and operation that left me disabled and lost my employment with NO IMCOME for several years. No more buying hunting equipment for Jill, her dad and my self.
Last year Jill and i decided to re-start my old business with Jill to be the COO and ME the CEO, but both partners. Jill would control the Cerakote and now the Laser Engraver Operation. I would do just CUSTOM CHAMBERING.
So now we started "Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC"
We have about 80% of the shop done. Only need to put some more electrical and air lines. We need to put up a really good WEBSITE to show off all the State Of the Art equipment. May take a few more months for everything to start moving, but when we do we will be putting out some of the highest quality firearms you will ever see or shoot.
God Bless
Thanks
Len & Jill

Recent Posts