Laser Engravers

Since we got our laser around 7 years ago, it has been a game changer. It's a 20W YAG fiber laser. We used to inscribe our calibers and other info using an old school pantograph with a diamond point and stencil letters to guide it. The laser is more than ten times faster. As the laser company rep told us early on, you will find uses for it that you never would have considered initially. We use it for marking calibers on rifles, marking Cerakote colors(on barrel bottom forward of recoil lug), marking our bottom metals and magazines, marking custom inert cartridges, engraving scope shades, labeling tooling and jigs, labeling our chamber reamers, marking barrel blanks and test barrels and on and on. The uses of a fiber laser are really limitless as well as being a huge time saver. That being said, I'd like to have a CO2 laser for marking materials other than metal. Here are some examples of some uses around our shop.
IC2.jpg
IC3.jpg
IC7.jpg
IC5.jpg
BM1.jpg
BM2.jpg
Scope Shades2.jpg
Caliber Marking1.jpg
Cerakote Marking 1.jpg
Test Barrel1.jpg

Since we got our laser around 7 years ago, it has been a game changer. It's a 20W YAG fiber laser. We used to inscribe our calibers and other info using an old school pantograph with a diamond point and stencil letters to guide it. The laser is more than ten times faster. As the laser company rep told us early on, you will find uses for it that you never would have considered initially. We use it for marking calibers on rifles, marking Cerakote colors(on barrel bottom forward of recoil lug), marking our bottom metals and magazines, marking custom inert cartridges, engraving scope shades, labeling tooling and jigs, labeling our chamber reamers, marking barrel blanks and test barrels and on and on. The uses of a fiber laser are really limitless as well as being a huge time saver. That being said, I'd like to have a CO2 laser for marking materials other than metal. Here are some examples of some uses around our shop.
View attachment 473093View attachment 473094View attachment 473095View attachment 473096View attachment 473105View attachment 473106View attachment 473103View attachment 473099View attachment 473100View attachment 473101
quigly257 BEAUTIFUL Work!!!! Giving me Ideas. We wanted one so we would put our LOGO on our work.
Didn't know that you had a Laser. We ended up buying on larger and more $$$ but more option. it is 60W so faster and MOPA so can color stainless and also mark a variety of plastics. They are shipping to our house on the 28th, really fast. We also just received a new Digital controlled Cerakote Oven. A lot of new toys to make other toys!!!
Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
Bought directly from Cloudray. They had a special and got it about $2k less than Amazon PLUS you get customer support for a lifetime. Not tax and free 3 Day shipping
I was hoping you purchased from Cloudray, that is where I purchased mine, it is the exact same one you have but with EZCAD2. I got mine last year on black Friday, you should join the Cloudray Facebook page, Howard Liu will help you with anything with a problem or a question, always responded in a timely manner. If you had got it from Amazon, you would not get that service.

I was hoping you purchased from Cloudray, that is where I purchased mine, it is the exact same one you have but with EZCAD2. I got mine last year on black Friday, you should join the Cloudray Facebook page, Howard Liu will help you with anything with a problem or a question, always responded in a timely manner. If you had got it from Amazon, you would not get that service.
We got it with the EZCAD2 Lite and also got "Lightburn Galvo" for free.
Thanks for the info. Getting it in two days. Jill will have a handful with the Cerakote and Engraving side of the business.

View attachment 473093View attachment 473094View attachment 473095View attachment 473096View attachment 473105View attachment 473106View attachment 473103View attachment 473099View attachment 473100View attachment 473101
Did you Cerakote those cartridges or paint?

Recent Posts