Laser Engravers

We got it with the EZCAD2 Lite and also got "Lightburn Galvo" for free.
Thanks for the info. Getting it in two days. Jill will have a handful with the Cerakote and Engraving side of the business.
Just a quick word from a full time+ laser engraver- use Lightburn from day one. It's easier to use and a much better program than ezcad.

Thanks and if you ever need any custom Laser Engraving contact us!
Len & Jill

All the best to you and Jill. During her training on the engraver, see if she can grab some Distinguished Rifleman Badge logo to program in her machine. I would love to have that engraved on some of my weapons, including my badge number, 1234.

Brief history of the badge for her why the badge is cherished.

Did you Cerakote those cartridges or paint?
Cerakote first, then laser. We sourced some empty primer cups to give a nice finished look.

I always add an "INERT Cartridge" marking on the dummy rounds.
IC10.jpg

Primer Cups.jpg
IC8.jpg

All the best to you and Jill. During her training on the engraver, see if she can grab some Distinguished Rifleman Badge logo to program in her machine. I would love to have that engraved on some of my weapons, including my badge number, 1234.

Brief history of the badge for her why the badge is cherished.

Nez
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
We sure will look that up and do it for you. I have 100+ projects going on now and we through a laser into the system. I have to get Jill to quit her real job. Just trying to find health ins for her is the problem
I think that with this model Laser and the extra computer programs we can engrave just about any image.
Maybe when you come this way in the Fall you can drop off your firearms and we will engrave them and you can pick up on your way back home.
Thats a real Honor to get the Distinguished Rifleman Badge!
Len & Jill

Nez
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
We sure will look that up and do it for you. I have 100+ projects going on now and we through a laser into the system. I have to get Jill to quit her real job. Just trying to find health ins for her is the problem
I think that with this model Laser and the extra computer programs we can engrave just about any image.
Maybe when you come this way in the Fall you can drop off your firearms and we will engrave them and you can pick up on your way back home.
Thats a real Honor to get the Distinguished Rifleman Badge!
Len & Jill

Sounds like a plan.