Irresponsible bullet manufacturers

You're not entitled to receive their load data for free! It costs them a lot of money to compile that data and they're running a business that needs to run in the black. Perhaps you've been used to receiving free data from other companies. Hornady is a good company which makes quality bullets and it sounds like an entitled mentality to call them irresponsible!

Dad always goes to the cheapest gas station, even if it's $0.02/gal cheaper. So 15 gal you're saving $0.30, is it worth driving across town to save that? Even at 10¢ per gallon it's only $1.50. can't buy a candy bar for that it seems.
I guess back then, late 60's, that 30¢ would get about a gallon of gas so it may have been worth it. Gas was 29.9-32.9¢ per gallon in those days.

I buy the Annual Manual every year also. One thing i have Noticed is the Absence of Loads for Several Popular Rifles such as 270WSM
Or change in velocity. In My 220 swift Sierra changed from 3900fps to 3600fps on a 55gr bullet. To be fair they changed the twist rate from 14-1 to 12-1. They did note it. I use 55gr bullets in my swift only.
As I get new manuals I scan thru them to see what has changed or been added. Sierra is the only one I have found that keeps or kind of keeps up with new chambering of cartridges. Others I feel stay stuck in the mud.

Was the thermothrockle set properly in relation to the framastanus?
If it's off by a few points then the thermometer Will counter the Coriolis causing a reverse effect! Just sayin'. :cool:

The Thermothrockle was calibrated to 1000 meters elevation, on a 21.486 Centigrade Tuesday. I know that 21.50 C on a Monday makes it more accurate, but I was busy that day changing my guitar strings.

Many many years ago I had an English composition professor who had a student turn in a paragraph. One sentence.....137 words.... 0 verbs.
HOW IN THE?????

I probably shouldn't admit to this, but in University we had a Professor who used the words 'Like' and 'uh' way more than anyone should. It had been pointed out to her numerous times, but she continued to do so.
With a paper due for next class, minimum of 1000 words, on blood clots, complications and causes, there may have been a lot of the words like, and uh, used to fill up space.
The party I attended that evening, was a lot more fun than staying home writing that paper. The Professor figured out why, and left me a comment.
" Rumor is that there was a great party last night for the nursing students. Many didn't hand in anything on blood clots, others were well below the students average work. Yours, well it was an inventive way to get 1000 words, but does show that you grasp what is required to know. So I marked your paper 9/10 this time. Do that again though, and uh I will like make your uh life in my like class like an uh living hell". 🤣

Support Hornady is what I say because it seems like they are doing their best to support us, some of the decisions of the others makes you wonder at times.
I agree 100%. Ammo on the shelf, Hornady in most cases for most calibers. Less expensive quality bullets in a larger variety of calibers, Hornady again.
I have several rifles I use to shoot only Barnes or Nosler in because they just flat worked. However, neither is easy to find and Nosler ABLR's are 2x to cost of the ELDX, so as I run out of my stash of ABLR's and TTSX I'm buying Hornady to replace because I can find them where the others have been more difficult if not impossible to get my hands on (Unless I'm willing to pay 3x retail to some scalper: not!).