In the Ear? Really???

Looks like it worked well now kill them

I'd love to. Apparently there is something called "play time". Between work and my 16 month old daughter's teething and sleeping issues, I can't seem to find any time to go play in the woods. My father-in-law is visiting next week, so maybe I can sneak out a few nights when he is in town.

Well, just thought I'd drop in and see what is going on. Djones must not have any hogs since he isn't posting, Coy Franks about the same. Coy, am OK, and no health problems, just didn't have access to internet most of the time. I see Snox and scrmbler are still talking about how they don't have either the time or the hogs to shoot. Same O, Same O! May change after I read back a few pages!

Since my last post, I have been traveling extensively, to include just about everyplace in the world. Have traveled over 38,000 miles so far and have hit every continent again, except South America, again! Been to Texas once and we got 4 BIG hogs down South of San Antonio and have hit every state west of Missouri and several East of Missouri. Africa was a disappointment, Australia, I brought back a bottle of hand dug Opals from Cooper Pedy, Asia never changes, and Europe is in a major chaotic state!
Dumb *****, letting the minorities control their political affairs, but watching the same thing happen here!

Picked me up a little Filly that likes to both Hunt and travel, so have been very busy both traveling and Fillying around! Good to see that the site is still active of sorts, and will be posting again, if somewhat irregularly.

Anyway, am back, and things are settling down for the winter so may be somewhat more active than the last 7 Months!

Packrat 6

Well, went back numerous pages and saw the last time djones had posted was on page 251 , but then got to thinking about it and realized, he may have started the thread, but really didn't contribute that much to it. In fact was a relief not to see his face posted every other post. Last time I saw a head like that, it had a rubber on it anyway!

Oh well, just checking!

Packrat!

Pack,

Great to see you again. Since you took a sabbatical, DJ started posting on another site. I'll let him know you are back. He was unbearable in your absence.

It's good to hear that your time away was well spent!

well it WAS a nice and peaceful place... for a while. some things don't change tho, namely no pic no pig. was going to insist on pics of the hogs but more importantly i'll need to see pics of the filly.

Glad your back Pack! It's been a long dry spell. Good choice on the new Filly. Nice to have a hunting partner.

Good to see you back pac. Can't believe Africa was a bust. I'm harpin on my brother to get his sh?t together so we can go with my dad. He just got back and had a great time again. If you don't post pictures of your hogs it didn't happen let's see em

Sorry guys, but real life caught up with me for awhile. ****, thought i had paid those tax bills before I left, but the IRS is relentless. Finally calmed them down and paid the penalty, but you know how excited they get over petty cash. Finally got PO'd and told them is they didn't get off my back, was going to leave for good and then where would Congress get the money for the raise they want. When I looked at who we have to vote for next month, may not be a bad idea.

I do have pictures of the hogs we got down Sabinal, TX way, but got to find them first. Will post them later, I mean after all if you can't trust the Packrat, who can you trust?....djones?.....I don't think so. With that Photo slop program of his, he escalates a 20 pounder to the size of his truck.

Africa was a total bust. The only game we saw was the boys shooting craps out behind the tents. Managed to teach them the American version, but they soon wised up and I couldn't get them to play anymore. Besides, they didn't like the idea that rolling a 7 was a loser and a 2 or 3 was a great number.! Sigh. I think maybe one of them had some schooling in Mathematics.

As far as the little lady I'm associating with, yep, been trying to raise ponies! Every chance we get. If you boys will think back, before you got married, you probably got more action than after the first year of marriage, so probably not going to get married. Why ruin a good relationship? Besides, we are having too much fun to get serious. And she IS a good hunting partner, however, when we went after those Hogs, she forgot she was shooting a Springfield Semi-auto M1A Scout and only dropped one, the biggest one in the herd, and in the meantime I was blasting the herd and as I turned towards the way they ran, bounced about 4 shell casings off her forehead. Like to never heard the end of that! I did drop 3 more, but much smaller than hers and have like to never heard the end of that either! But was fun!

Will go back and check on the recent posts, may be back tonight!

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.