Cat owners vs dog owners.

Though even there I have no hate for those breeds of dog. But the border collie and the husky are hardcore WORK animals, they're meant to go hard all day every day haha, so you put them in town with no meaningful work to do and they get bored…and go haywire.
my cousin has border collies that work her boarder horses. They know exactly which horse belongs in each stall. Unlike her husband with pictures printed. He has learned not to argue with the dogs. lol

my cousin has border collies that work her boarder horses. They know exactly which horse belongs in each stall. Unlike her husband with pictures printed. He has learned not to argue with the dogs. lol
They're brilliant. Smartest of all dogs no question. German shepherds are pretty dang smart too, in a different way.

Labs are heartbreakers. You fall in love with them (after they're idiot puppies for 4 years, good dogs for 4, then senile basket cases for 2-3 years) and then they die.

Beagles are idiots in my experiences. 🤣. But if you've never seen them on the hunt with their nose….that's a whole other level of hyper focused determination. One track mind. The rest of the world might as well not exist.

I prefer all dogs to most humans.
1702164093398.png

So I started a new job yesterday, and wasn't able to be home for supper. The wife and kids missed me a little bit….but not half as bad as this desperate dog!!!! 🤣

As soon as I got home and took off my boots and jacket, she ran to me and literally "hugged" me like this for a good minute, long enough for my wife to snap a picture haha.

Man's best friend indeed.

1702511135622.jpeg