Bullet for mule deer hunt

Pretty excited to get mine! First Wildcat Cartridge Chambering for me. Looking forward to getting it all dialed in.

I love my Norma, it's a slippery slope with these wildcats, I started with a 7 Sherman short, and now building a 300 NMI. There is a particular beauty around figuring out loads, fire forming, abs using it to take game. Good luck!

Adding my $0.02... I have taken "many" mulies in West Texas, New Mex, and Co, with my 270 130 gr and 264 Win Mag 140 gr partition, at almost any range you can imagine, and none took more than one shot. Have confidence in your rifle, load and how it handles. It's not what you hit them with, it's where you hit them. A bullet that heavy will punch a hole through almost anything in the western hemisphere. A 270 gr 375 H&H has taken the largest African game, the load you are using isn't far behind.

Adding my $0.02... I have taken "many" mulies in West Texas, New Mex, and Co, with my 270 130 gr and 264 Win Mag 140 gr partition, at almost any range you can imagine, and none took more than one shot. Have confidence in your rifle, load and how it handles. It's not what you hit them with, it's where you hit them. A bullet that heavy will punch a hole through almost anything in the western hemisphere. A 270 gr 375 H&H has taken the largest African game, the load you are using isn't far behind.
Thanks for sharing!!