Boudin balls and egg rolls

Billy is a good friend of mine. He started the business from a hole in the wall store and developed it to what it is today.
He also processes different cuts of specialty meats with seasoning smoked or not with the stuffings discussed earlier.
All is available for shipping across the US from his website.
Try it!
It'll "bring the "Cajun into your kitchen"!

Billy is a good friend of mine. He started the business from a hole in the wall store and developed it to what it is today.
He also processes different cuts of specialty meats with seasoning smoked or not with the stuffings discussed earlier.
Try it!
Have family in that area. Up and down the Hwy 190 corridor.

Try it!

That little hole in the wall with the freezers from the door to the east wall and down was my first experience with him, it's a little intimidating to buy Boudin from a literal hole in the wall, that little white building was very misleading from the road, it did not look like a truck stop or even an operating business, but dammit, those Boudin Balls were legit. My only regret was not buying $200 worth the first time I was in there. 😂

He was born and raised in Eunice. Started his first store in Opelousas and spread to Krotz Springs and Scott.
He's building a big new store in Opelousas right now at US 190 and I 49.
He was born and raised in Eunice. Started his first store in Opelousas and spread to Krotz Springs and Scott.
He's building a big new store in Opelousas right now at US 190 and I 49.
What is the family last name?

If one of you guys up there can find a hole to put me on an elk hunt… I'll bring a trailer load of that good stuff up there to you!