• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any redding products 50% of catalog price.

Guys, The sale is over.

Any who has already confirmed orders will be processed.

Thanks to everyone who purchased.

How many days was the sale??

I thought it said 10 days aswell

Cheers Bill

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wild Bill,

Looks like the person would only take orders from within the USA anyway - he wiould not post to Europe - which is fair enough, but a note on the original post would have saved me some time going through the Redding catalogue.

David.

Hi David i cant see why he wont send outside the US as their are no problems or laws that would be broken. We were going to pay through Pay-Pal so either party is covered with payment or delivery of products and pay the postage Air MAil aswell he has to go to the post office to send them inside the US anyway.

Also if the offer was limited to the US only it also should have been specified in the ad where the 10 days was also misleading.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Cheers Bill

Bill I asked and he said no posting outside the us.- BUT yes an initial advise would have saved some hopes.

we are damned, man¡¡

50% off the Redding MSRP price + a paypal fee don't add up to dick anyway as compared to real world prices.....

[ QUOTE ]
50% off the Redding MSRP price + a paypal fee don't add up to dick anyway as compared to real world prices.....

[/ QUOTE ]

It added up to dick for me!

... and your suggestion for better prices is???

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you use Paypal anyway. They are totally anti-gun. Here is their policy
they say no high caps, no guns unless seller is specially approved (I have never come across anyone approved) no powder, primers, brass or ammo, no gun parts or accessories etc.
Paypal is just trying to socially control people though their policy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you use Paypal anyway. They are totally anti-gun. Here is their policy
they say no high caps, no guns unless seller is specially approved (I have never come across anyone approved) no powder, primers, brass or ammo, no gun parts or accessories etc.
Paypal is just trying to socially control people though their policy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PP for that crap all of the time, buying and selling. Nary a problem. It's convenient for people, so I guess that's why?

I have an order in with the original poster and I will admit, shipping is a bit higher than perhaps necessary, but I get 4% PP fees when I sell stuff and I pay it, so that's not totally unreasonable.

Take care, Chris

Since PayPal is linked to and owned by Ebay, it is most likely just trying to avoid some potentially serious legal problems of being considered to be aiding the sale of items which are prohibited or illegal in venues in which Ebay operates. Note the policy does not prohibit use of their service, rather it requires approval in advance by a human. The policy does not mention anything about reloading type components, just firearms or "serialized" parts. I've never had a problem with them as compared to my bank which is a big hassle. Personally, I think PayPal is a great service and a major step-up from the service banks offer and I have no ties to them whatsoever.