• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

55% off any Swarovski product!

Come on guys, it's his item, he can price it however he wants. No need to thread crap.

Yeah the gift certificate things are a little weird not his specifically but in general. He's not wrong in his math And at the end of the day it's his item. But as others have pointed out it's only worth what an individual would buy. So if some guy wanted swaro scope caps then the gift certificate would only be worth like $20. Finicky pricing is all. I agree though thread crapping is against the rules on the forum. As long as he's not a spammer he can price his stuff for what ever he wants.

Yeah the gift certificate things are a little weird not his specifically but in general. He's not wrong in his math And at the end of the day it's his item. But as others have pointed out it's only worth what an individual would buy. So if some guy wanted swaro scope caps then the gift certificate would only be worth like $20. Finicky pricing is all. I agree though thread crapping is against the rules on the forum. As long as he's not a spammer he can price his stuff for what ever he wants.
I think the reason why everybody is making such a point about it, is in his head line, he advertises it as 55% off coupon. But by his math you're really only saving 24% which is less than half of what he is advertising and makes it a bogus headline when you really should read 24% off, that's the only reason why people are calling foul on it!

I think the reason why everybody is making such a point about it, is in his head line, he advertises it as 55% off coupon. But by his math you're really only saving 24% which is less than half of what he is advertising and makes it a bogus headline when you really should read 24% off, that's the only reason why people are calling foul on it!

Yeah I agree. We are saying the same thing.

A senior optics mgr. with Nikon, would not be on here trying to sell another optics
from another company. Wise up. Good grief.........

A senior optics mgr. with Nikon, would not be on here trying to sell another optics

It's him bossman, he posts a lot on the hide and I've shot with him at matches. He's a hell of a shooter too. Pros like him, yes he's a pro, win a lot of items and make extra money by selling their winnings.

Job position and wealth have nothing to do with selling items. My household brings in 250K a year and I do the same thing. I take the highest value prize item, that I feel I can flip, and sell it online. I don't need the money but I like it. Just because someone works in the industry, or makes a lot of money, doesn't mean they aren't going to try and make a little extra coin on the side. After all, what's better than a steak dinner? Two steak dinners!

Now that everyone has the math worked out and we know who he is, perhaps we can let this post go about it's business.

It's him bossman, he posts a lot on the hide and I've shot with him at matches. He's a hell of a shooter too. Pros like him, yes he's a pro, win a lot of items and make extra money by selling their winnings.

Job position and wealth have nothing to do with selling items. My household brings in 250K a year and I do the same thing. I take the highest value prize item, that I feel I can flip, and sell it online. I don't need the money but I like it. Just because someone works in the industry, or makes a lot of money, doesn't mean they aren't going to try and make a little extra coin on the side. After all, what's better than a steak dinner? Two steak dinners!

Now that everyone has the math worked out and we know who he is, perhaps we can let this post go about it's business.

Amen

I'm not sure what relevance this has to anything. I won this off a prize table and I was there at that match on my own dime. Which cost me three nights in a hotel, plane, bullets, barrel, etc etc etc. So if I can sell this, recoup what I'm invested in that match, and someone gets a good deal on a higher priced Swarovski optic that are looking for I'm confused as to what the issue is. My company has no interest in what I do with my winnings that I spent my own money on to win.

Also for the record, this is posted on various forums with a ton of interest. This is the ONLY forum that's complained so I should just pull it down, it's not worth this.

You are doing real well on the "Fire", ha,ha.

This subforum is about buying or selling optics, not certificates.
There is too much risk for the buyer, sorry, but that is the way
I see it.

He actually got some of the same type response over at Rokslide. I offered $500 over there yesterday but never heard back. Guess he is going to hold on to it.

He's acting like the guy who wins a Harley in a raffle drawing and then tries to resell it for retail price

I've got a cert for 55% off any Swarovski product. This means you could get a 95mm BTX combo for $2100! Or MRAD spotter for $1890. There are some amazing deals here with this. Cert expires 12/31/2018.

Asking $1200 - PayPal gift preferred. Posted in a few places so it will be first come first serve.

Here's how the math really works:
Buying a 95mm BTX retail = $5,365
55% off plus tax = $2643.60
Cost of coupon = $1200
Total discount = $1521.40
Actual Discount received = 28%

Last edited: