• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any redding products 50% of catalog price.

[ QUOTE ]
Since PayPal is linked to and owned by Ebay, it is most likely just trying to avoid some potentially serious legal problems of being considered to be aiding the sale of items which are prohibited or illegal in venues in which Ebay operates. Note the policy does not prohibit use of their service, rather it requires approval in advance by a human. The policy does not mention anything about reloading type components, just firearms or "serialized" parts. I've never had a problem with them as compared to my bank which is a big hassle. Personally, I think PayPal is a great service and a major step-up from the service banks offer and I have no ties to them whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]
under their section in ammo
"The term "ammunition" means ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm."

I recieved a pm today. Stuff went out today.
I've bought from RYO before. He a good guy.

[ QUOTE ]
50% off the Redding MSRP price + a paypal fee don't add up to dick anyway as compared to real world prices.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my dies today... by priority mail.

They were dies that NO ONE STOCKED... and they got here in two weeks from the order... at least a month faster than any of the "... real world prices" guys.

Plus, even with the paypal fee, I saved about 30-35% from what the "real world guys" quoted!

I guess you don't know "dick' about what you are talking about.

"Roll-Yur-Own" delivers what he says, faster, and for less, than the "real world guys".

[ QUOTE ]
Got most of my order today too./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Johnny,

My 338 LM body die, S neck die and two TiNi bushings arrived today, well packed and in perfect order. You took some heat here, but you delievered, kept me abreast of the progress and earned my business in the future.

Thanks again, Chris Garrett, Miami