• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

55% off any Swarovski product!

Buying a EL 10x42 retail = $2921
55% off plus tax = $1439
Cost of coupon = $1200
Total discount = $282
Actual Discount Received = 9%
Now that's a more realistic approach to what the real end result would be!

If it was me, I would have just asked for $500 and been happy, And passed the good fortune on to someone else also!

It's him bossman, he posts a lot on the hide and I've shot with him at matches. He's a hell of a shooter too. Pros like him, yes he's a pro, win a lot of items and make extra money by selling their winnings.

Job position and wealth have nothing to do with selling items. My household brings in 250K a year and I do the same thing. I take the highest value prize item, that I feel I can flip, and sell it online. I don't need the money but I like it. Just because someone works in the industry, or makes a lot of money, doesn't mean they aren't going to try and make a little extra coin on the side. After all, what's better than a steak dinner? Two steak dinners!

Now that everyone has the math worked out and we know who he is, perhaps we can let this post go about it's business.

And Then? lol ***. go sell it at a pawn shop