7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I just picked up 280 7mm stw rem cases new. Anyone want a 40 lot for 40 shipped I'll do 1. If you want 2 of them 75 shipped. I'll only sell 2 lots. Still stock piling unfortunately. If my connection gets back on line I may be able to get a ood deal lower than these odd balls I got, my gunsmith had bought 7 40 case bags from Alliant Powders? He said? They were closing out some brass they had laying around. He also got some cases os 30-378 Weatherby, 33-338 Weatherby and some 300 Weatherby, all rem manufacture I recollect. Some other odds and ends in brass too. Maybe it's a sign that Remington is going to have a big shipment of stuff coming?

I just picked up 280 7mm stw rem cases new. Anyone want a 40 lot for 40 shipped I'll do 1. If you want 2 of them 75 shipped. I'll only sell 2 lots. Still stock piling unfortunately. If my connection gets back on line I may be able to get a ood deal lower than these odd balls I got, my gunsmith had bought 7 40 case bags from Alliant Powders? He said? They were closing out some brass they had laying around. He also got some cases os 30-378 Weatherby, 33-338 Weatherby and some 300 Weatherby, all rem manufacture I recollect. Some other odds and ends in brass too. Maybe it's a sign that Remington is going to have a big shipment of stuff coming?

That's quite generous of you!

well what you waiting for move back down here. I could use a shooting partner

One year more!!!!! I need to get something's done for my career that I have to stay pt for 2 years to get it done. July 2014 is the time necessary before I can move. It's coming. Just need patience. Not my strong suit!!!!!

One year more!!!!! I need to get something's done for my career that I have to stay pt for 2 years to get it done. July 2014 is the time necessary before I can move. It's coming. Just need patience. Not my strong suit!!!!!

Mario, I have the same problem too, I live in New England, but am trying to move back to Maryland. It just seems like things keep getting in the way. If I could get a transfer, that would make it easy! But pigs haven't learned to fly yet! :D

I just made a trade on the forum for a 7mm STW...teach me everything I need to know about this cartridge. Also, any advice on gear and equipment.

I traded my LSR 300 wsm for a 7mm STW also by LSR. It has a 26 inch varmint contour barrel, 1999 Montana action, mcmillian 40 HTG stock with adjustable check rest, and I am not sure about the rails or bottom metal. I figure it was by long shot rifles so its a great rifle with more power than the 300 wsm. I have plans to get a longer heavier barrel and to dura coat all metal matte black. Right now it's duracoated tan.